- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Florida
- - Tampa, FL Area
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive, positive, generous, nurtuering, good work environment
Growing Pains, Unclear, Fast-Paced, FocusContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There is a good work-life balance at TrueChoice. Additionally, there are great learning opportunities for designers – especially in coding CSS (Less).
The tools are unique in the app development team and do not fully follow the current trends in UX/UI.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place for new grads to kickstart their career. Lots of room to innovate, have your voice heard, and be inspired. Upper management is involved and truly feels like a team effort, they don't just hand down assignments and walk away.
A bit cheap. There were times where I felt I could do a better and faster job if I had budget.
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very active team with lots of communication and inspiration between team members.
A bit squeezed in the office space.