Cover image for Typeform

74% Recommend to a Friend
65% Approve of CEO

Found 157 of over 174 reviews

3.8
Typeform CEO   Joaquim Lechà (no image)
Joaquim Lechà

What people are saying about Typeform

Join the conversation on

Tech

455.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Typeform~991912
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "employees it became clear that we weren't being told the truth by the Leadership Team which made me generally distrustful of what I was being told by management.(in 7 reviews)
  • "It’s a real pity, as it’s a company that in the past could proudly say they cared about their employees, but politicking, bad decisions, and management going out of their ways to defend their bad decisions are seriously threatening the future of the company.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Founders were replaced, every C level left, almost all managers are gone now.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Leadership has no clue what it is doing and is completely disconnected from its struggling and unqualified staff.(in 5 reviews)
  • "It's natural that it's having some challenges with this fast change that is mostly related to communication and effective collaboration.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

My time here has been enjoyable and I am growing here

Sep 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a great product that people love Diverse workforce with 54 different nationalities An excellent culture with great company benefits Full autonomy and no micromanagement

Cons

Growth comes with growing pains, and scaling internationally comes with growing pains Older employees seem to be negative about the change and appear to treat the place like a family than a company.

Typeform Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are taking on board your feedback while we keep iterating in making Typeform a meaningful place to work for.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very Good Company to work for.

Oct 11, 2022 - Customer Support Advocate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interview turn around time was great. They know you'r worth. Super friendly staff i's like family.

Cons

I have none right now.

Typeform Response

Thank you for your review and all you do for our customers.

3. Join the Typeform team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee

The old tagline might be ‘ Make things a little more human’ but the way they run the business is the opposite

Nov 17, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work life balance and the people I worked with were the best part of the job

Cons

I was made redundant without following the laws of my country, which has left a bad taste in my mouth.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 1.0

Shady business

Nov 15, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I could not give this company a pro!

Cons

Very shady, They laid off about 30% of the company through an email with no context, They fired me with no real structure or comp/goal. Management does not care about you. I would not recommend this job.

Typeform Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to going above and beyond to take care of the folks who leave Typeform, and have shared information about the areas we’re focusing on to help ease the transition. While details vary from country to country, that includes providing severance packages above standards, as well as continuity of healthcare coverage in the US. Please note that the estimated percentage of employees dismissed in this post is not accurate. If you have questions about this or anything else, please continue coordinating with your manager or reach out to your individual HR representative, who will remain available for departing employees to contact and will continue to help with your transition and support you however possible.

6. 1.0

Sinking ship...

Oct 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-good med/dental/vision insurance -WFH stipend -a fun product to use

Cons

The company had a much brighter future at the beginning of this year and it seems to be getting progressively worse. A lack of transparency, communication, trust and direction from the top down has created a lot of confusion amongst the company. There is a constant promise of product development/investment/roadmap with little meaningful results, despite multiple leadership strategy off-sites this year alone. Being a 100% remote company (based in Spain), there are very little opportunities for U.S. employees to engage and meet co-workers in other locations (unless you like zoom coffee meetings?)

Typeform Response

First and foremost, thank you for your feedback and for sharing your perspective. As you know, we go through our growth journey, and we're always looking to make Typeformers’ experience as constructive as possible. We understand it can be frustrating at times; we keep iterating and fostering our Culture for all to enjoy their journey with us. We have made progress on many of the points shared. You have seen we have looked at better ways to communicate with all via our internal channels and increasing the cadence of our company All Hands. On the product side, you probably saw that our new Chief Product Officer joined us recently and already working on our Product strategy. The door is always open for more discussion and we invite you to contact our People Team to share more feedback and questions. Again, thank you for your transparency, and we're on the court to support you in your journey with us.

7. 5.0

Excellent onboarding

Jun 14, 2022 - Frontend Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work in a product company gives a lot of ownership

Cons

EOR can be caotic, but is not directly related to Typeform

Typeform Response

Thank you! Feel to share with our team what you liked about our onboarding and what could be improved as well. All the best on your Typeform journey.

8. 1.0
    Current Employee

This company told me false information about scheduling flexibility in the interview process

Jul 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good health insurance benefits for US employees

Cons

When I was interviewing I was told I'd have this great flexible schedule, and in my second month it was completely changed. My complaints were met with handwaving about "business needs." So either the management team is disorganied and they had no idea that a massive departmental change to employees' schedules was about to be made - or they misled me during the interview. Either way it's a glaring red flag and if I would have known the truth it would have been a factor when comparing offers. If flexibility is important to you, don't make the mistake I did and take promises from Typeform about this at face value.

11 people found this review helpful

Typeform Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and concerns. Change is happening around here, intending to make us stronger to scale and write our next chapter, which also comes with challenges we need to consider. Ensuring a positive and constructive experience is key to us. We would love to continue the conversation with you to understand your feedback better, answer your questions and keep iterating so that we can become an even better company for all. Please feel free to reach out to your leader and People Team. Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you soon.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Jan 7, 2022 - Senior Customer Outcomes Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work culture. Focused on work/life balance. Global minded.

Cons

It's a startup, so you wear many hats, often outside of your job description.

Typeform Response

Love it! Keeping rocking!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Onboarding Experience in almost 10 years of employment.

Aug 26, 2021 - Customer Support Advocate in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clear and straight forward onboarding. Very responsive and helpful. Most welcoming team I've been a part of.

Cons

None I can think of, which is rare for me, as I usually have 1 or 2 gripes early on.

3 people found this review helpful

Thank you!

11. 5.0

Awesome culture

Jun 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Genuine people, great product, passion and enthusiasm for the future

Cons

Startup growing pains, needs more focus, work on becoming global company

Typeform Response

Thank you for your review and being with us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 157 Reviews
</>Embed

Typeform Reviews FAQs

Typeform has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 174 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Typeform to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -16% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Typeform employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Typeform. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

74% of Typeform employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Typeform 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Typeform to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be compensation, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Typeform Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Typeform? Share Your Experiences

Typeform logo

Typeform Careers

Cover image for Typeform

Typeform has seen significant growth and change since it was founded 10 years ago. We have expanded from a small Barcelona-based business...More

• Life at Typeform
  • Why Work Here
  • Recruitment

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

19 days ago

Community
Typeform today announced that it has been named a winner in the 2022 GameChanger Europe Awards by GainSight, the platform for Durable Growth™. Award winners were announced at GainSight’s Pulse Europe conference in London, an annual event that brings together some of Europe’s most highly-recognizable B2B companies and leaders in customer success, product experience, and community. The awards celebrate companies that never stop challenging the status quo in customer success and community. A panel of judges awarded Typeform the Architect Award, honoring a company that thinks outside the box when it comes to building the best community for their users. Judges awarded Typeform for creating a community that is of help across an entire customer journey, and for its track record of building deep, one-on-one connections with customers.
Typeform Wins GameChange Award from GainSight at Pulse Europe 2022
www.typeform.com

43 days ago

Product News
We’re thrilled to introduce a better-than-ever discount for startups so we can give more entrepreneurs more tools and insights for less when they sign up for a Typeform Business plan. “Starting and scaling a business is never easy, and that challenge can feel more daunting when resources are constrained, particularly if early-stage capital is inaccessible,” said Kim Lecha, CEO of Typeform. “By increasing our offer to startups, we aim to help more entrepreneurs and their teams overcome these challenges by providing the connections and insights they need to accelerate growth under any conditions.” New customers who subscribe before the end of the year will now get 75% off!
Shared image - Typeform Increases Startup Discount to 75%

Hays Logo
Hays

5,468 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 174 Typeform reviews submitted anonymously by Typeform employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Typeform is right for you.