The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Visier? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Visier employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People I work with are great, and very bright so I get to learn alot about the industry through peers" (in 28 reviews)
- "Good culture workplace for people" (in 21 reviews)
- "Health benefits are good" (in 12 reviews)
- "Market leading technology Experienced leadership Rapid growth with huge upside ahead Multi level strategy Smart people" (in 11 reviews)
- "Everyone is very friendly and a bit over half of the developers are a younger crowd." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Visier and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 191 of over 234 reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0May 22, 2023Sr Solution ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
-A healthy culture with pride in its products and people -Humble co-workers that love to help and love the problems they solve -The platform is impressive
-Expense budget is a bit tight -Leadership lacks diversity but they are working on it
- 2.0Sep 22, 2023Customer Success Manager (CSM)Former Employee, more than 3 years
Can not think of any.
Not so inclusive culture. They need to pay attention at lower levels for individual teams. Not many growth opportunities.
Visier Reviews FAQs
Visier has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 234 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Visier to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
74% of Visier employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Visier 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.