98% would recommend to a friend
(139 total reviews)
99% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Finance
13 hours ago
I'm currently an RB at chase (previous 1 year at BOA as a RB as well and long sales background.), completed 1 year this month. My goal is to make 200k within next 2-3 years, what is the quickest way to achieve this? Im open to moving to any another LOB
Got a burning question about WebBank? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WebBank employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The Bank has a great culture generally and has a real focus on compliance across the institution" (in 16 reviews)
- "Good benefits and people." (in 13 reviews)
- "Great people if you are not in leadership." (in 12 reviews)
- "Great pay." (in 8 reviews)
- "People are welcoming and helpful, employees enjoy working here and are committed to the goals of the bank." (in 8 reviews)
- "At times I work long hours but that is expected." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of WebBank and is not affected by filters.
Found 139 of over 143 reviews
Updated Nov 8, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 8, 2023Compliance ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Very supportive leadership, friendly and helpful colleagues, and great work/life balance, Option to work fully virtual, fully in office, or a hybrid approach. Great pay and benefits too. The company does a great job of recognizing people for their hard work.
Absolutely no cons, in my humble opinion.
- 5.0Nov 1, 2023Credit Risk ManagementCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSalt Lake City, UT
WebBank partners with a broad and diverse set of lending platforms across the credit spectrum, offering working capital loans, consumer unsecured loans, credit cards, purchase finance, BNPL, and many other types of lending products. Working for WebBank is a great way to become an expert in various product types and to be involved in a much broader scope of the product lifecycle than you'd experience at a traditional bank. WebBank prides itself on being a best-in-class fintech banking institution, constantly seeking to improve its policies and procedures to support its partners and reach a broader base of customers.
WebBank sets high expectations for its employees, requiring expertise across a broad range of topics. This can be stressful for those seeking a more "comfortable" job.
- 5.0Nov 2, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMiami, FL
I surely enjoy being partners with WebBank. This job has provided me with valuable learning experience and a supportive work environment. The team at WebBank is both talented and welcoming, which made it easy for me to collaborate and learn from my colleagues and also a supportive place where I felt like my contributions were recognized and appreciated. The management team was approachable and receptive to feedback, making it a great place to work.
there is no downside in this company!
- 5.0Nov 2, 2023Vp vendor managementCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSalt Lake City, UT
Strong company leadership. Diversified revenue sources. SVP who knows the various products and his people well. Focus on improving processes even if they are already strong. Immediate vesting in retirement. Free snacks and drinks. Remote work options. Diversity of employee work experiences and histories.
Working in the strategic partner niche, WebBank is often unfairly lumped together with less reputable competitors. This will not be the place for you if you are used working in operations at traditional banks.
- 5.0Sep 6, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSalt Lake City, UT
WebBank has amazing employees throughout the company and continues to diversify their talent from different companies. They leverage strong talent from a variety of banking and financial companies that help to create a strong foundation of experience and leadership. I enjoy their company perks i.e. PTO, pay and benefits, staff lunches, and flexible work. Leadership transparency is a real thing at WebBank and we hear from executives often on the strength of the Bank. It is great to work with so many strong professionals who have knowledge in different areas of compliance, program management, IT, Finance etc. This company cares about their people and have strong people and brand, and HR support to drive change and promote a positive culture of inclusion and belonging. Overall this has been the best company I have worked for.
Honestly none that I can think of
- 4.0Nov 1, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
A few pros to working here: - Culture of excellence without micromanagement - Best in class senior management team - Coworkers always willing to help each other - Very competitive compensation package - Flexible telework options - from remote to office and anywhere in-between - Competitive benefits with a 6% 401k match, low-cost health insurance premiums with access to HSA, decent amount of PTO.
The only negative I would mention would be a lower-than-average paid parental leave policy, specifically for the non-birthing parent (4 weeks). The industry standard is at least 6 weeks with many companies offering much higher in the 12-18 week range.1
- 5.0May 1, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSalt Lake City, UT
I have worked at the Bank for several years and it has been an excellent place to grow my career. I have had a variety of responsibilities throughout my time here and each responsibility has allowed me to increase my skills and abilities. The Bank is highly supportive of employees increasing their knowledge through ongoing education, industry conferences, and professional certifications. The executive team at the Bank is highly focused on smartly growing the Bank and identifying opportunities to expand our footprint and our breadth of products offered. I am able to work fully remote, which is a massive plus. If I want to go to the office on occasion if needed, but it is not required. The Bank has a lot of great employees who have an abundance of experience from larger banks like Goldman, Amex, Zions, and others. This helps foster an environment of collaboration and problem solving. I am trusted to do my job by my leaders and they trust my opinion. They will challenge my assumptions and help me think about things from a different perspective, but they do so in a supportive manner rather than a critical manner.
As with any company, there are some cons at the Bank. There are some employees that put their egos ahead of the good of the organization which can make them challenging to work with at times. It does not interfere with the ability to get work done, but it can make it more of a challenge in some aspects.
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023Program AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSalt Lake City, UT
* Competitive paid * Work from home (You can also choose to work in the office. Free snacks, drinks, lunch) * Full autonomy (work on your schedule as long as you get the work done) * Great PTO * 401K * Benefits are great, company pays your insurance, dental, vision etc * Culture is great, people are helping each other to achieve goals * DEI
* There are a lot of workflow and processes that continuously change since they always try to figure out the better systems to be implemented. Therefore, you'll always learn new systems for the same job function you do, but this also give you opportunity to share new ideas and thoughts to improve the systems and process.1
- 5.0Sep 17, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Lack of upper mobility and career development.
Provide better opportunities for upper mobility.
- 5.0Aug 1, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSalt Lake City, UT
The culture at WebBank is great. The senior management team goes to great lengths to support the staff and employees at the Bank. Great work/life balance. Lots of opportunities to grow and be challenged.
Along with great opportunities come hard projects that time demanding tasks. If you like to be challenged and challenge in return, this is a great place to do that. There are times when extra hours are required to get the job done.
WebBank Reviews FAQs
WebBank has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 143 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at WebBank to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
98% of WebBank employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WebBank 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.