Cover image for iWorker

1. 5.0

Amazing company

Nov 4, 2022 - Senior Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working for iWorker for almost 2 years. So far, it’s been amazing! This was my first time working remotely for companies abroad, and I believe it made me grow as a designer and helped me better myself. For me, being in Argentina and going through so many economic and political changes, this job has helped me a lot. It’s been a great opportunity and I’ll always be grateful to the iWorker team for allowing me to be a part of their team of designers. I hope to keep working with them for many more years!

Cons

I don't see any cons!

2. 5.0

The Best Company to Work For

Nov 4, 2022 - Telemarketer
    Business Outlook

Pros

iWorker has been the best company I have worked for. Everyone is always there to help in the most efficient and human way possible. Carlos, Maria, and Enrique always have an answer to doubts or petitions that I may have at any moment, they are there from start to finish. The way that they line you up with the clients is amazing. The clients that I have had the pleasure to work with are some of the most dedicated professionals I've met. I've been working with iWorker for almost 2 years now and expect to be for many more years. I couldnt have asked for a better place to help me polish and develop new skills.

Cons

No cons at all. You guys do an amazing job!

3. Join the iWorker team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company to work for!

Nov 3, 2022 - Agent in Managua
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with iWorkers for 2+ years and in my experience working with them has been amazing is a stable job I never had an issue with a client or with management. They always make sure you feel comfortable and happy with the job we are doing. Communication is key in every company and they are extremely approachable and will help you as soon as possible. Is a place that will give you the stability and trust that you need to create goals and plans in your life and achieve them.

Cons

No cons in my experience

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Job and Business Opportunities

Nov 3, 2022 - Social Media Specialist in Barquisimeto
    Business Outlook

Pros

i have worked with amazing people of all backgrounds, helped businesses grow, and seen their success first hand.

Cons

I'd love to have more access to benefits as a remote worker

6. 5.0

A great team

Oct 13, 2022 - Virtual Assistant in Caracas, Capital District
    Business Outlook

Pros

They always find new clients for you when you need more work.

Cons

The salary could be better.

7. 5.0

Virtual Assistant Experience at iWorker

Sep 19, 2022 - Manager Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can work with multiple clients, so you can earn a lot of money. They always text to ask you for feedback. They gave me a lot of interviews quickly to start working as soon as possible. They pay every 14 days.

Cons

The clients you work for usually stop assigning you tasks to do, so you earn less money as time passes.

8. 4.0

Great place to work

Jul 18, 2022 - Social Media Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent employers. On time payments.

Cons

There are no cons at iWorker

9. 5.0

Excellent company

Apr 26, 2022 - Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a really great company to share your resume and make them find you clients all over the world. They are flexible, you have straight contact with your clients, and also they don't use monitoring software programs.

Cons

I have not seen an increase in the base hourly wage for a year. Considering that when I started working with them, there were several raises.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company to work at!

Apr 6, 2022 - Front End Developer in Caracas, Capital District
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a fully remote company. Great team to work with They hire people all over the world. They have a lot of positions available.

Cons

It has been all good so far. No cons :)

11. 4.0

Best place to be

Jan 6, 2022 - Virtual Assistant in Nairobi
    Business Outlook

Pros

The hourly rare is averagely Good pay

Cons

There No separate bonuses paid out

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews
</>Embed

iWorker Reviews FAQs

iWorker has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 47 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at iWorker to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, iWorker employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at iWorker. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

100% of iWorker employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated iWorker 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at iWorker to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be benefits .