Found 62 of over 207 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great team and remote work" (in 9 reviews)
- "There are 24/7 testers and TL on support team by using Discord channel dedicated to all testers." (in 4 reviews)
- "Transparency in all the processes, awesome Support, really nice environment and clear rules, amazing colleagues, easy communication, the right people in the right positions." (in 4 reviews)
- "Since it was acquired by EPAM System they have a Great leadership, Great Culture, Fun test cycle's." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Jun 4, 2022Software Quality AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
It was a great place to work, with very good benefits, a great team with extremely talented and bright individuals who were always team players.
Long working hours, highly competitive, things are always moving and new products/features are always being rolled out so its tough to stay on top of everything going on, strict working policy,
- 5.0Aug 16, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Multinational company, with offices in SF and Berlin. Strong leadership that keeps everyone focused, with accessible founders who are known industry experts, as well as a veteran Silicon Valley CEO. Growing really fast, in a largely untapped industry. Ownership mentality. You want it, you take it on, you own it. Still at the size where you can make substantial, meaningful contributions that are felt throughout the org. Success not bounded by title. Excellent compensation, and visibility for career advancement
High visibility for low performers1
- 5.0Dec 26, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearOakland, CA
The people at test IO work together as family. Each one has your best interests at heart and understands that collaborating together is the best way to optimize learning and performing. All the perks you could ask for from a hot tech company: Lunches, PTO, Benefits, Geer, Laptop, Gym Membership
The industry space is particular, so I would suggest thinking thoroughly about whether you can develop an interest or passion for Software Development/QA if you want to completely buy-in.
- 5.0Aug 25, 2017Sales Development RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBerkeley, CA
Very transparent interview process Genuine team and company culture Berlin based company Really amazing CEO which creates a great company culture. Phil is awesome! Our head of sales (Max) is also incredibly easy to work with and knows how to run a sales beast.
I wouldn't say there are any cons to this company. They try their best, things are constantly changing and moving fast. Part of the start up life!3
- 5.0Jan 9, 2019Content MarketerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearOakland, CA
- incredible team that allows for cross-functional collaboration and communication - position autonomy with continually increasing responsibility and purview - opportunity to travel, both domestically and internationally - balanced work schedule 90% of the time - excellent company transparency from the top down
- small team calls for quick and gutsy approaches to new challenges, which can be challenging - commute
test IO Reviews FAQs
test IO has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 207 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at test IO to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 15% over the last 12 months.
89% of test IO employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated test IO 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.