There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Work hard, harder and then be rewarded with more work and little advancement

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

Integrity of leadership and senior management interaction with all employee levels

Cons

Lack of diversity in senior management

Advice to Management

Value your people as much as the results you desire.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Very poor. still have nightmares about the place. lack of respect for professionals.

I worked at Express Scripts

Pros

healthcare Benefits are fairly good

Cons

Management's major concern is for their own financial gain, not at all concerned for client and employees. poor customer service. Lack of health care industry need.
    New ideas/proven behaviors not at all excepted.

Advice to Management

TRULY listen to employee idea/concerns. Not just pretend. Stop the acquisitions and work on improving customer (patient) service.

Already looking for another job!

Current Employee - Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
    Current Employee - Data Entry Pharmacy Technician

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

The one good thing is that I actually LOVE the work I do! I can sit at the computer all day, listen to music, and just type away. LOVE THAT!

Okay second good thing is that I get paid for it.

Yes, that is where the pros end though.

Cons

- Too impersonal. You barely get to know your manager or coworkers. I'm used to working in small environments where you got close to people. Not here.
    - You are treated like a robot and that's it. Just sit there and type faster and faster and faster all while maintaining a ridiculous accuracy rate.
    - Numbers numbers numbers. You are nothing but numbers which determine your 'worth'. Doesn't matter how good a person you are, if you show up on time every day, are there every day, don't call out, work hard, and don't fool around, etc. If your numbers aren't good enough, you're gone. I have seen so many people fired already it's crazy. They should put more effort into good people. But they don't care, it's like oh we can just replace you. Yeah great feeling to have over your head every day at work.
    - The pay is horrible. For what they are paying they should reduce their expectations in terms of numbers. But like I said, it's like they use you until you're not good enough anymore, then it's bye bye.

Advice to Management

Stop shoving numbers down people's throats - I think it has the opposite effect on people.
    Treat people like people - get to know them.
    Increase pay.