Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com
  www.express-scripts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

Work hard, harder and then be rewarded with more work and little advancement

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

Integrity of leadership and senior management interaction with all employee levels

Cons

Lack of diversity in senior management

Value your people as much as the results you desire.

858 Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts (View Most Recent)

Already looking for another job!

Current Employee - Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
    Current Employee - Data Entry Pharmacy Technician

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

The one good thing is that I actually LOVE the work I do! I can sit at the computer all day, listen to music, and just type away. LOVE THAT!

Okay second good thing is that I get paid for it.

Yes, that is where the pros end though.

Cons

- Too impersonal. You barely get to know your manager or coworkers. I'm used to working in small environments where you got close to people. Not here.
    - You are treated like a robot and that's it. Just sit there and type faster and faster and faster all while maintaining a ridiculous accuracy rate.
    - Numbers numbers numbers. You are nothing but numbers which determine your 'worth'. Doesn't matter how good a person you are, if you show up on time every day, are there every day, don't call out, work hard, and don't fool around, etc. If your numbers aren't good enough, you're gone. I have seen so many people fired already it's crazy. They should put more effort into good people. But they don't care, it's like oh we can just replace you. Yeah great feeling to have over your head every day at work.
    - The pay is horrible. For what they are paying they should reduce their expectations in terms of numbers. But like I said, it's like they use you until you're not good enough anymore, then it's bye bye.

Stop shoving numbers down people's throats - I think it has the opposite effect on people.
    Treat people like people - get to know them.
    Increase pay.

A memory I hope to forget.

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

Competitive pay and benefits with 6 hours of PTO every pay period.

Cons

Terrible leadership. Manditory overtime is another word for 11 to 12 hour days without any compassion for your sleep schedule.

Instead of posting thank you for your flexibility in your schedule. You should post, "Good luck finding another job so just deal with the fact that your going to work whenever we feel like."

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts