Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com
  www.express-scripts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

You can grow quickly but don't expect to retire on your paycheck

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

Great exposure to PBM with countless opportunities to switch career paths. My Leadership is exception and sets a good example of how to be a good boss.

Cons

chaotic information and reporting throughout the company. Communication between departments, within departments and up to leadership needs much improvement.

most of the attempts at report automation that I have seen are being designed and built on requirements that were handed down from Legacy systems. New systems are being built on old requirements because analysts and middle managers dont have the time to redesign these processes.

We spend millions on new projects without fully understand both the ideal IT design/ data structure and intended business application. Leadership of both IT and Finance need to work closely to co-sponsor projects with dedicated IT and Business champions to support both perspectives.

856 Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts (View Most Recent)

Great Work - Confusing Communication

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Bloomington, MN
    Current Employee - QA Analyst in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

Express Scripts understands what needs to get done. Company has been growing very quickly, almost too quickly. Good benefit package.

Cons

Communcation is really poor. Methodolgies are constantly changing making it difficult to keep up with the current methology. Expect a lot of hours.

Communication

There are no advancement opportunities, policies, procedures are conflicting and cause people to burn out and get sick.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

paycheck, insurance, other than that, if people could work somewhere else they would

Cons

People are getting sick from constant required overtime and stress caused by the job. All the new hires make mistakes and people are not getting their meds, And then "we" have to apologize constantly if not you will get a bad quality. Adherences and Attendance points are unfair. If you leave in an ambulance, be sure you will be assessed .33 against you. They don't care about you only MONEY

Gee if you treated people like humans instead of money makers maybe good intelligent caring people would stay, God doesn't like ugly, you will be accountable to him for all the suffering you have caused to so many people. should stay clear of and the FTC should not allow the merger, it is a sweat shop and we are only there because you can't hire robots to do make your billions, GOD is WATCHING YOU!

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts