Express Scripts

good work- life balance

Current Employee - Pharmacist in Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Pharmacist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

flexible schedule!! low stress (this is mail order pharmacy). I worked four 10 hour shifts m-thur and had 3 day weekends!!! I got to do a lot of things that I had missed working every other weekend at Walgreens. Its a good job if you have young children and need a flexible schedule. Its also nice because you actually get to eat lunch!

Cons

redundant, don't feel like i'm truely using my pharmacist education sitting in a cubicle checking RX's. I do the same thing 10 hours a day. My wrist started hurting from clicking the mouse so much

be fair when promoting employees and asking employees to participate in special meeting etc

893 Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts (View Most Recent)

important information

Current Employee - Customer Service in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

benefits and the other employee's.

Cons

being micro-managed. They have a pay for performace program that pays you based on your phone stats. What it requires is that you rush the customers so that your average handle time is low. They do not allow you enough time to take care of the customer.

Allow employees to help the patients instead of feeling that we need to rush them through their phone call in order to obtain the incentive award.

Fair employer, but needs to make changes

Current Employee - Patient Care Advocate in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Patient Care Advocate in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts

Pros

The benefits are good and working conditions are good.

Cons

Employee suggestions and questions are brushed aside. There is a big turnover in new employees because of the difficulty of the job, and management is not doing a good job of making corrections or additions to the software we use to do our job.

Pay more attention to what employees need/want rather than coming up with incentives that mean very little to the front-line workers. Management seems to think that they know what we need, rather than asking what we need to improve our level of service to our customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts