There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

Interned at LM, good experience, better resume

Former Employee - Co-Op in Owego, NY
Former Employee - Co-Op in Owego, NY

I worked at Lockheed Martin

Pros

Was offered a full time job following internship with competitive salary/ full benefits (still yet to accept), helpful coworkers, manager always available (when not in meetings). Having an internship doing meaningful work at a major company looks good on your resume apparently.

Cons

Cubicle land- love it or hate it. Work can be tedious/boring at times. May be forced to work overtime, but not be payed for it

Take the two seconds to actually remember my name and make me feel welcome

reviews filtered by

Lockheed Martin can be a great place to work but it definately depends on the location.

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Lexington Park, MD
    Current Employee - Technical Writer in Lexington Park, MD

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros

Room for growth and great schedule flexibility.

Cons

It can be difficult to transfer to other Lockheed corporations. It appears that you can sometimes get locked into a position that is difficult to leave. Apparently, other Lockheed Martin business units must get approval from the program manager's approval prior to interviewing the employee. I have heard of our program manager not allowing some of my co-workers to interview with other business units. Some of the employees at our business unit are underpaid and at times overworked. Our program manager can be very rude to the employees and the morale at our facility is rather low at times. It all stems from our program manager so I am sure other business units are not run the same way.

Treat employees how you want to be treated. We have little communication at the small facility where I work and it most certainly begins with senior management.

2. Brief

Former Employee - Systems Engineer Associate in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer Associate in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Lockheed Martin

Pros

Salary, Work/Life Balance, Tuition Assistance

Cons

Incompetent management, high stress levels

Understand that your subordinates may actually be more knowledgeable and competent than yourself.

There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin