123.ie Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at 123.ie

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 123.ie

Found 9 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 123.ie (Ireland)

Interview

The interview process took place via Microsoft Teams. I was interviewed by 2 people from the company with the interview taking about 30 minutes. There were a wide variety of questions including scenario based ones.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities do you feel you could bring to the role?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 123.ie (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The end-to-end application process, from applying to receiving feedback from the interview, was very slow compared to other companies. There was no HR screening interview round, or telephone call. It was direct into a single round panel interview. The role was not as described in the job spec. It was broader and carried more responsibility than detailed in the job spec. The HR department didn't follow after the interview to confirm feedback from the interview.

Interview Questions
123.ie
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 123.ie (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2018

Interview

Met QA Team Lead at a coffee shop. Nice and casual, questions relating to past work experience and some general QA methodology related questions. Interview lasted approximately an hour, and after the interview the manager made a decision to disclose the result on the spot. Overall, a good face to face and solid interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience focus Software Testing Life Cycle Software Development Life Cycle General questions on past work experience
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 123.ie (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2016

Interview

There was just a couple of questions, mostly related to describing of what you think is important to the team. Second part of the interview was the ability to get quick orientation with the existing medium size real project of an organisation in VS2013

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to explain what is and where is defined a DI container, where are WCF services defined and implemented, where are DTOs and how are they transformed to the internal data structures and why.
Anonymous Employee in Ireland
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at 123.ie (Ireland)

Interview

I had a very positive experience. There is a very friendly HR team. They made you feel very comfortable. Personality is key for a customer service job here as it is very customer focused. Standard interview questions but they don't try to catch you out. If you are friendly, professional and customer focused you have a great chance at doing well in the interview.

Interview Questions
123.ie
Anonymous Employee in Ireland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 123.ie (Ireland) in Feb 2016

Interview

Usual process -- tell me about yourself etc. They talk about the role, the company etc. You talk about your background, examples of gotten good service, any questions about the role. It's a standard interview process. Be warned -- they like to extend probation for no reason!

Interview Questions
123.ie
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 123.ie (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2015

Interview

Standard process really, called for interview then usually interviewed by team leader and later contacted to announce hiring, they are usually just scoping who you are as a person and comparing that with your experience

Interview Questions
123.ie
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 123.ie (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2014

Interview

Easy very basic, I had a family member working there at the time and they were a very good employee, so the rapport I had with the interviewer was very relaxed and we had a joke about me being as good as my sibling which I responded I was even better, he asked about past history, I sold myself and got offered the job there and then.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you think your good for the role?
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 123.ie (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2013

Interview

same old questions - nothing imaginative to seperate the prospects. there was little in the way of dynamic questioning . i cant see what they would be finding otu about me in the process of asking the questions they did

Interview Questions
  • a time you were challenged etc etc