3Com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3Com Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Week-end interview, it was very causal. Basic question about previous job experience in the resume. Interview was with 5 engineers and each interview was about one hour. There was a lunch interview for about an hour too. Offer was made at the end of the day.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3Com (Marlborough, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

I discussed the position with the HR recruiter and then first with hiring manager. I was asked to come back and meet with another employee the CFO. I received a verbal offered within a couple of days, followed by a formal offer package.

Order Management Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 3Com (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial contact through a friend who worked at the company. Tried multiple times over many months to obtain an interview. Difficult to get past the HR department. Once I finally met the hiring manager things went more smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was with regard to experience with the multiple software applications that I was not familiar with.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 3Com (San Jose, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

interview took about three days, after which I ended up not getting an offer. Lots of waisted time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3Com.

Interview

I knew of the temporary position through an agency.
    They tested my languages by writing letters in different languages and conversations in those languages, as well.
    The interview was easy. They were more interested in the level of languages.
    I had an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no option to negotiate