3i Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3i Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.8

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview

general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview . general HR round and Technical Screen, Phone screen followed by in person interview .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

They interview people , check their resume and apply H1b. The hiring is done mostly through internal references. There is not much of a process for interview. The hiring manager looks at the resume and if he thinks the technology has a good market, calls and talks about pay and all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview

Regular Interview process includes phone screening, personal one on one techincal, HR interview and Background check. It is a regular interview process nothing different. It was a normal and fast interview process.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at 3i Infotech (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Initially there was an Internal HR in person Interview through recruiter followed by a phone Vendor / client Technical Interview and culminating with a face to face interview with the team members and hiring manager. They asked lot of technical questions from recent projects and about your ability to perform the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Reduced my ask rate by 20 %

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at 3i Infotech in November 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of interview . Interview by managers level person. One day long interview happened on sunday. Asked about previous work experience and supply chain related question. No technical questions

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous work experience and supply chain related question. No technical questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

first round was written apptitude and then second they will keep written technical
    3rd round will be face to face technical round
    for me i felt third round was quite easy
    then manager round
    and finally hr round
    if you clear first 3 rounds then you dont need to worry about rest of the rounds.

Interview Questions

• why did i choosed to be a developer   1 Answer

Negotiation

no where

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

HI Guys, i applied through job portal sites. its a 3 level interview process. First round aptitude easy to crack it. second round technical this is a speed breaker round .two technical will come and ask you left and right what are all things you mentioned in area of technical interest on spot they said to write some of programs

PL/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First of all they asked about my experience in SQL and PL SQL and myself and they asked me to write a query on SQL and PL SQL , I'll explain it clearly below.

Interview Questions

• Out of n records the query to pickup 3 to 8 records from a table?   1 Answer
    • Calculate the no of exp of the employees from the joining date from table?   1 Answer
    • collection , SQL Loader,Merge statement.   1 Answer
    • substr query and diff bw joins nd union ,Triggers and types especially instead trigger on complex view.   1 Answer
    • Differ bw view nd alias name   1 Answer

Linux Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Airoli (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First round was a technical interview.. it was good interview with moderate level of questions
    Final round(2nd round) was at client side which was ncdex kanjurmarg and it was also a technical interview but with a little bit high level of questions
    Be prepared with basics of Linux like boot process,package management,and different server configuration like NFS,ftp,samba..

Production Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

You will receive a notification via email called directly for face to face interview. Then three rounds. Technical, interview with manager and then HR Round. They hired me after accomplishing all rounds successfully. After discussing salary they did not send me offer and HR told me to look for some other offers without telling a valid reason.

Interview Questions

• self intro and explain your project will be first question.   1 Answer
    • You will be asked to write stored procedures and functions for some scenarios.   Answer Question