4C Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4C Associates Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at 4C Associates

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4C Associates in April 2015.

Interview

One case study interview and one manager competency interview. Competency interview was fairly straightforward nothing unexpected. Case study was again fairly simple, just some basic excel skills needed.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a competency interview, case study and then final interview with a member of the senior team. The competency interview was standard questions and answers and the individual was more interested in my previous procurement and consulting experience.

The case study has now been improved upon, the one I did was old and updated, the basis now is more aligned to the McKinsey / BCG models where you work through a business problem with an interviewer, ask questions / for more data, and present your findings back to them.

The senior management interview was more of a "fit" interview, less structure and more getting into your aspirations with the company and reasons for wanting to join (very important).

My advice would be to know why you are joining 4C ("because I want to be a consultant" will not fly!), what interests you about them and what you plans are to develop.

Interview Questions

• Typical competency "tell me a time you overcame a leadership issue" or similar.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 4C Associates.

Interview

Typical consultancy fare.

Interview Questions

• Was a question designed to test lateral thinking - can't remember exactly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 rounds-
    1st round required taking SHL tests.
    2nd round had 2 interviews- 1 with the resourcing manager and 1 with a senior manager
    3rd round- Case study presetation and a partner interview.

Interview Questions

• Dont remember- Expect standard consulting interview format.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

1) CV review (submitted by recruiter)
    2) Phone interview - 20min
    3) Online Verbal and numerical reasoning test (SHL)
    4) 1:1 personality fit interview (30min) + presentation of answer to a case question (provided the question 1-2 days beforehand)
    5) Final interview with a director for personality fit (15min)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join 4C?   1 Answer
    • What is the angle between the hour and minute hand at 6:15pm?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Working with the recruiter we were able to negotiate my role and salary from a Business Analyst to a Junior Consultant.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

met two directors and two managers

Interview Questions

• about how much we can reduce prices when negotiating with airlines airlines   Answer Question

Negotiation

no. They have done benchmarking already.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2008.

Interview

This was a two stage informal discussion covering subject matter expertise, procurement experience, plus soft skills. It went into your experience at delivering projects, applying project management methodology and approach to category management. They look at how you build relationships with people, your influencing skills and how well you cope under pressure.

Interview Questions

• How many traffic lights are there in London?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation on the offer was allowed.