50 Eggs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

The entire process was professional and showed off their culture of hospitality. Everything from initial contact, to phone interviews, to online assessments, to in-person interviews could not have been handled better. Thank you

Interview Questions

• What could I do to ensure the culture is brought to life through all concepts and locations?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Miami, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. I really liked the fact they worked around my schedule to set up times to interview. It showed they respected my time since I was currently employed and was unable to take time off during the day.

Interview Questions

• Do you see the glass half full or half empty?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

Personable. Quick. Fun. Efficient & a waste of my time for their unwillingness to work with other job schedules. Charity is the worst manager I’ve had in the 6 years I’ve been working!

Interview Questions

• What do you think is more important the food or the service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Miami, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Explain to said interviewer how to sell a wine.
    Describe yourself in a few words.
    Describe past experience in hospitality and your willingness to adapt and learn to new models/methods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Miami Beach, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

There were 3 interviews! The managers were very friendly and helpfull! They told me about the company backround, payment and what they expect from their employees! As a company they really want to make sure their patrons are treated as VIPs! The human resources interview was a little though! She BASSICALLY asked me all the questions that someone could ask! A little weird for a human resources interview! It all went great but I've chosen another company to work for! They seemed like a great deal tho!

Interview Questions

• How did you managed to handle a complain regarding the food , that one of your guests made to you?   Answer Question

I was offered a better position in the company I was and I am currently working!

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2018.

Interview

Greg Thomas and the rest of his team were very welcoming and made me feel like at home as soon as I walked in to Chica. Everyone I met (other Chica and Yardbird managers were extremely professional and nice.

Interview Questions

• What I thought about restaurant and when I would be able to start.   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with the GM the first time and then I had a second interview with the AGM. They were both extremelly nice and profesional. They explained what is expected of me and what the restaurant is all about, from food, to culture, to customer service standards.

Sales and Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Initial meeting with Greg Thomas VP of Operations. We had a tboughtful exchange and based off our discussion was recommended to have a meeting with Pedro Martinez, Director of Human Resources. We had a productive engaging discussion which was a delight to connect. Pedro communicated that I would be having a call with Chelsea Keenan, Director of Sales and Marketing. Chelsea and I spoke over the weekend and went over sakes/marketing strategies and connected on core values on the success with Marketing/Sales funnel. Overall positive conversation.

Interview Questions

• My Marketing/Sales. strategy and initiatives I woukd put forward.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Miami, FL).

Interview

I visited the office twice - once to meet the Director of Sales and Marketing and another time to meet the COO. I had a really great and thoughtful conversation with both of them, learning about the role through both of their perspectives. I was also supposed to meet with the HR Director, but he was ill the day I was in the office, so I briefly met with another member of his team. I felt comfortable and enjoyed the time spent with each person I met.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience, what drew me to the job, and the basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview was set up quickly with great communication throughout the process. Interviewer was very thorough about the future of the company and what they were looking for in management. There was definitely a motivation to make sure the company was also the right fit for the candidate.

Interview Questions

• What would be something that would dissapoint you in this position?   1 Answer