7 for All Mankind Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7 for All Mankind Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

Very brief, spoke over the phone, given a time to meet and hired on the spot. Management was polite and conversational rather intimidating. Was introduced to staff and given brief tour.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very personable and specific. Questions were very detailed and directed on the individual's performance. The interview turned more into a conversation, which allowed the manager to to get the me better as an individual.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest strength in a retail environment?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Aventura, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for an assistant management position even though I have over 15 years as a General Manager as I was new to the area and wanted to get my foot in the door with this company. Unfortunately the young lady who is the GM for Aventura "interviewed" me via phone was condescending, insulting and RUDE! She bragged about how her store was the #1 volume in the company and based on my background I wasn't qualified for an assistant position, I was more of a key holder candidate. I was a district trainer and an interim District Manager and you are saying I can't handle an ASM role? Very immature leaders in this company.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Emailed the store manager; received a phone call the next day setting up an interview.

The manager was very friendly; and approached each subject with excitement.

She shared a lot about company cultures and values.

Pay was too low

Credit Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Vernon, CA).

Interview

The interview was very formal. I was asked a lot of questions about my last position and the job duties I did. The manager and supervisor both explained to me the process of the credit department. The interview was very easy and was told at the end of my interview that they would like for me to join their team.

Interview Questions

• I was asked my job duties at my previous job. If like to work with a team or alone.   Answer Question

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

simple, the manager knew she would hire me before we even spoke. she liked my vibes. very comfortable and easy, simple retail questions. asked about my availability and how long I've been in retail

Interview Questions

• how would you approach customers   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

Basic interview, applied online scheduled an interview, met with the manager in the break room and had the basic interview questions. After the interview I was not offered a job right away, I received a phone call with an offer several days after.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

3-4 hour interview with 3 employees, about an hour with each person. All gave personal backgrounds, history of the company, and explained current needs. Felt comfortable during the interview. Questions were straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (White Plains, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

the manager spoke about himself during the whole interview. I got hired for being a good listener, I guess. He was very cocky and he had me walk all over the mall. then he went to the coffee stand and basically got us free drinks but he did it in a way to basically impress me. I needed the job so i took his on the spot offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no phase

PT Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind in February 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call after submitting my application for an interview. Very sweet manager interviewed me outside of the store. Simple questions about situations or experiences and how you applied them to your previous job.