7 for All Mankind Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Emailed the store manager; received a phone call the next day setting up an interview.

The manager was very friendly; and approached each subject with excitement.

She shared a lot about company cultures and values.

Pay was too low

Assistant Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

First was a phone interview, waited a few days, then got a call back for an in-person interview at headquarters. They kept me updated in a nice and short time.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a problem that wasn't explained to you?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

District Manager called me for an interview and I found out 2 weeks later that I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Aventura, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for an assistant management position even though I have over 15 years as a General Manager as I was new to the area and wanted to get my foot in the door with this company. Unfortunately the young lady who is the GM for Aventura "interviewed" me via phone was condescending, insulting and RUDE! She bragged about how her store was the #1 volume in the company and based on my background I wasn't qualified for an assistant position, I was more of a key holder candidate. I was a district trainer and an interim District Manager and you are saying I can't handle an ASM role? Very immature leaders in this company.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very personable and specific. Questions were very detailed and directed on the individual's performance. The interview turned more into a conversation, which allowed the manager to to get the me better as an individual.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest strength in a retail environment?   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Miami, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of situational questions focused on customer service issues. Clienteling and growing the client database is required experience, many questions focused on this type of work. The interviewer was also interested in how you best work within a team and how you handle issues within a team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to deal with an unruly client? How did you appease the situation and were you able to maintain the client?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2013.

Interview

It was fast, straight forward and brief during the entire process. They asked about work history and what I can bring to the table. They also ask about your life goals and aspirations, five year plan and whether or not you are willing to travel for work. It was an okay and easy process.

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

simple, the manager knew she would hire me before we even spoke. she liked my vibes. very comfortable and easy, simple retail questions. asked about my availability and how long I've been in retail

Interview Questions

• how would you approach customers   1 Answer

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind.

Interview

A long and grueling interview process only to never hear back from them. Met with several people and was asked all sorts of questions, both relative and not. It was almost a 4 hour event and then was not even given a proper email to explain the outcome.

PT Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7 for All Mankind in February 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call after submitting my application for an interview. Very sweet manager interviewed me outside of the store. Simple questions about situations or experiences and how you applied them to your previous job.