95 Percent Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at 95 Percent Group

Content Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 95 Percent Group (Lincolnshire, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

A false persona by the owner--- she told lies and did not display the person she really is. She seemed very interested in learning about my experience and seemed to respect it. It took only a few weeks to see the other side of her.I met with a variety of people. They seemed reserved to answer questions like "What makes you stay here." I should have followed my gut at that time.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your former experiences at job x. Tell about what you know about (education content).   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. She told me this was a very high offer and more than most people made. However it was lower than my previous job and I could not believe that people must be paid so low.

Video Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 95 Percent Group.

Interview

30 min phone interview.

Face to face interview 1: 6 hours of Interviews with people from across the company. I took the opportunity to show them samples of my work. The interviewers told me what topics to talk to the owners about to get on their good side (Photography, Mountain Biking, and past experience working with kids). Lunch was not provided.

Face to face interview 2: 6 hours of interviews with people from various departments. Several I interviewed with in the first round. One interviewer even told me that he wasn’t sure why we were meeting again. So we filled the hour talking about sports. Many of them told me they already put in a good word for me with the owners. Lunch was not provided.

They asked me to come in for a third interview/trial run where we would be filming at a local school. I declined this as I already missed two days of work for interviews with them.

If you make them think they can walk all over you and you really need the job they will hire you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The made a very lowball offer. I respectfully declined then the came back with an additional grand. The will always try to lowball new employees.