99acre com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 99acre com

2.7

Sort:

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99acre com (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

4 rounds were there.
    1 written + 3 round of face to face
    Logical and technical questions are focused
    questions related to sql queries are asked
    Roles are defined specifically
    For automation profile:
    automation framework and java programs are asked

Interview Questions

• 1. apptitude test -normal
      2. 3 face to face with technical question
      3. HR round   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99acre com (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

the first round mine resume was screened, then i was called for the group discussion, in the gd ; three different topics were given to us to speak on, and finally only two people were selected among them, me and one other guy, after that a nice interview with manager....it was a awesome learning experience.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99acre com (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Firstly, we went through 1st round of GD. Total 50 candidate participated. 5 groups of 10 each were pressed into action. 2 from each group were selected. Then 2 round of GD with shortlisted candidates from other groups of 10 each. finally, 6 were shortlisted.Then 3rd round of final interview. I was the lucky one amongst to get selected finally.

Interview Questions

• They asked about what you did during internship? then they asked few marketing models such as BCG and Ansoff.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 99acre com (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

the process has divided into 2 parts
    Group discussion- group of 10 people
    Personal interview- panel of 2 people

the result was announced on the same day and the joining was giving with the preferred date

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99acre com (New Delhi (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview started with a GD followed by an interview which was not that grilling. Normal questions as they were judging an individual's confidence, attitude & how to tackle up the questions.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 99acre com (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Job Description, Easy interview , what will be required in the field , salary and benefits , about the company. Shortlisting in the first round. Second Round with senior HR. Third Round with person of that field or department.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in sales   1 Answer

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99acre com (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview seemed me a joke the atmosphere was a joke, the hrs were cracking jokes among them and seem to be least interested in hiring any candidate

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99acre com (Andheri (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

From Area Manager till VP ( i.e Area Manager , Branch Manager , Zonal Manager , AVP and VP will take the interview ) .. for experince candidate , they will take more than 2 weeks to finalise the candidate

Senior Executive Corporate Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99acre com in October 2015.

Interview

2 rounds were there for the interview process. 1st round was a GD in which participants were give chance to choose the topic. The shortlisted candidates were then called for PI. No tough questions asked. The process took 4 hours and they told us they will declare the reault in 2 days. It's been 1 month, the result is still not declared.

Purely sales profile and the the work culture which I observed (as the interview process was held in their office) was very bad. The manager was calling his team and was using harsh language.

Senior Executive Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 99acre com (Chennai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

quantitative Aptitude, Group Discussion, One to one interview , Skype interview
    Interview questions will be more on the revenue model of the company, competitors, Real estate market, appetite for sales career, how does one handle pressure. I can assure you that stupid questions will not be asked, the interview will conducted in a very formal ad an organised way. You have to be update on the current affairs because GD's will be based on the that. More than the topic information, you will be assessed on how your opinion varies, be positive at all times during the interview, you will surely crack the interview. Good Luck and All the best for a great Sales career !!!!!