A3logics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A3logics Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at A3logics (Fremont, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter of the company. We had a phone interview in which he explained that the position would be for an HR Generalist role at first but after two years I would be allowed to specialize in an area. He scheduled me for an onsite and when I got to the onsite I was being interviewed for an IT Support position.

After 10 minutes the interviewer asked me if I would take the position. I said no and left. A waste of my time.

Test Engineer/QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at A3logics (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

company post fake job post on naukri.com, told me to come for an interview and when i had been at jaipur then they told me that there is no requirement for fresher .at last,the HR told me that we didn't mail you so why you are here?but the company's HR told me to come for interview on a telephonic conversation. Such a fake company as i never seen before.i will never recommend this company to any of my friend.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at A3logics.

Interview

I have two telephonic round. Interview process was ok, but not good. They only want printed answer just like school paper. No logical and DS question. HR was very unprofessional. I asked many times to HR person, please update about my feedback whether it is positive or negative but no reply from their side. Please improve your process and HR department.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process was good and friendly. Through there were many rounds however, overall the recruitment process was handled well. Once I got the offer, the joining process was again smooth. It was exciting and satisfying that all the hard work paid well for me.

Interview Questions

Interview

I have two Telephonic and 2 Face to Face round .

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A3logics (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

After clearing a few HR rounds(telephonic and in-person),the Business Relations Manager himself conducted an interview round which was followed by the same by CEO of A3logics,Mr. Akhilesh Sharma before i cleared the last round of the interview with the HR Manager.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A3logics.

Interview

I applied online and there were 2 rounds of telephonic technical interview, after that HR called for client round. There were two client rounds. After that there was a techno manager round. this one was sucks as manager was strict on one type of questions only and wants those answers which he only knows. But as client rounds were good I had a HR round which was just salary discussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR tried to negotiate a lot. She was keep on trying to talk about less expenses in jaipur so you should do a lot of negotiation.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A3logics (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very basic and simple. Not many position specific questions, general aptitude only. Easy interview process and only single day interview process for all posts. Only one senior member took the interview, the second round was the HR round and then candidates are informed whether they have been selected or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are suitable for this role?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A3logics (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple. The aptitude test was basic and very easy compared to other organisations that I have appeared for an interview at. Then there was just the HR interview in which they asked about the past experiences. The technical round for the role of Data Analyst was extremely short and very brief. They did not ask too many questions. Only two questions one about Vlookup function and one about Pivot Table.

Interview Questions

• What is the use of Vlookup function?
      Why do we create a pivot table?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are stingy payers so the negotiation was upto my previous package. They did not give any hike.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A3logics (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Topics included Basic .NET technology, MVC Architecture, JavaScript, ASP.NET Web Forms, JQuery, C#, VB.NET, Generics, LINQ, How LINQ Works and Performance, Optimizations, ADO.NET, Patterns and Practices, Self Learning, Extra Softwares or Products developed

Interview Questions

• How to encrypt/decrypt web.config application settings?   Answer Question