AAA The Auto Club Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.4

Roadside Service Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Heathrow, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Was 12 minutes early to the interview location. Kept waiting by the HR person for 22 minutes in the lobby with one other candidate. This was a late Friday afternoon Interview Appointment in a 24/7/365 open Call Center. After a brief review of the job descripyoni by the HR person, in a hot (no air movement) meeting room, the two of us were left in the room for 7 more minutes of waiting (remember, no air) , while a meeting was arranged with a Call Center Floor Manager ( This interview was set up four days earlier). We both were then escorted to another area to take a "timed", 45 -minute open-book(Google Maps) map reading test (basic Google searches , with some tricky locations ---on which I was 100% correct on according to the HR person, but NO eye contact with me after test was scored by the HR person). Then escorted to another VERY small, cramped stuffy space with a round table and two chairs to await for another 11 minutes(by now it was apparent that the "waiting" periods were obviously a tactic of the Interview process ) , waiting for a Call Center Floor Manager to ask the interview call-center specific questions(about 10). This took about 15-20 minutes.Be prepared in advance so you are not surprised by the lack of respect for you as a candidate. Really expected more from a National-Brand Operation.

Interview Questions

• What would your response be to a customer if you were asked to make an "Exception" to a guideline or rule and no supervisor was available to ask ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Dearborn, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Good interview! The interviewer made me feel comfortable! I applied online and got an email for a automated telephone interview about a week later. Then about a week after the phone interview I got an email for a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a irate customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Interview

I applied online April 27, 2016 and completed the online assessment test. The very next day I received an invitation for an online/video interview, which I did not complete until almost a week later. A recruiter contacted me the same day to tell me I did a wonderful job and she would send my video to the manager who then called me literally 2 minutes after and she asked if I could come in today (Saturday), I agreed.

I was introduced by a supervisor who directed me to a woman sitting and taking calls to do side by sides listening to calls for about 30 minutes. I was then approached to come for my interview with manager and supervisor who both made me feel so relaxed and comfortable.

I was offered the job on the spot!

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?   Answer Question
    • What are you passionate about?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you handled working on a hectic day? How did you get through that day?   Answer Question
    • Describe your previous work experience?   Answer Question
    • & more behavioral & situational questions.

Just be prepared to give an example of scenario, what you did to help & outcome.

Good luck!
      Answer Question

Negotiation

"If "Bob" came in for an interview today, explain to me why I should hire YOU over him?"

"We go through 100 applicants before we make a decision but we would like to offer you the position today, do you accept?"

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Nashville, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online, About 2-3 weeks later I received a phone call, I then realized I went through a third party employment placement company. She asked about my availability over the phone and if I can commit to 6 months, rotating weekends, holidays and some overtime when needed. I agreed to all and then I had an interview the very next day which took about 3 hours being I took 2 assessments then talked with 2 hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• The questions wasn't difficult at all.... They were all scenario questions. "What did you do in this situation" How would you handle this situation" that's pretty much all the questions I got.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Customer Service Representative ERS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Heathrow, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Very long interview process. I spoke to someone on the phone, went in for 3 tests, talked to a Team Leader for over an hour face to face. Very good people to work with.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Hired on as a temp and everyone was paid the same amount. If you got hired in membership you got .50 more an hour.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

1) Initial Interview
    2) Aptitude Test
    3) 2nd Interview
    4) Offered Job

Negotiation

Accepted first offer

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

will have to go and take a personality test to see if sales is for you and if you pass then you will shadow a sales agent to see how agents everyday life is. will be interviewed by 3 managers and the the final interview is with reagional manager who will decide if you are the right person for the sales.

Interview Questions

• will have to sell a financial product in the sales interview and close on the spot.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Lake Mary, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a stressful process since I felt I was being judged instead of considering that I had not been in the field for some time. After all, I did not seek employment there, their recruiter found me and contacted me for that interview. I wasn't even looking for another job at the time.

Interview Questions

• I had not worked in the homeowners insurance field for many years and I was asked questions as if I were being drilled.   Answer Question

AAA ERS Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group.

Interview

The interview process was very short. It was one day of interviews by three different supervisors at different times.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Macon, GA).

Interview

They interviewer didn't seem to really know what she was supposed to be asking. she was being promoted to another location and honestly seemed like she didn't care about being in the interview. she didn't ask anything about me or my previous experience, only explained the position to me. she said she would call me in the next 3 days...5 days later I gave her a call and she offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions. the position was explained to me and then I was asked if I had any questions....then the interview was over and I was offered the position a week later   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations