AAA The Auto Club Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online via their website. Was sent an email within a couple of hours to take an assessment. Passed the assessment and was called by someone in their talent agency within the hour. Scheduled an interview that Monday for a map quiz and formal interview with the manager. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions. Use past examples with real results.   Answer Question

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

During my phone interview, after discussing my previous work experience within the insurance industry the individual who was conducting the interview responded with, "When did you wake up and realize you wanted to work in Sales?" with a condescending tone and demeanor. Sadly the interview continued with this same tone and demeanor.

I would never speak in this way to an employee, customer or colleague. If this is how you speak to a potential candidate, how do you speak to your employees I must wonder? I hope no future candidate gets treated this way and if you do, understand that it may be best not to pursue the opportunity any further. Nobody should be spoken to in this way.

Interview Questions

• When did you wake up and realize you wanted to work in Sales?   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

1) Initial Interview
    2) Aptitude Test
    3) 2nd Interview
    4) Offered Job

Negotiation

Accepted first offer

Membership Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Tampa, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Simple and quick, and straight to the point. I applied online and got an email from HR the next morning. They asked me when I would like for them to call to set up a phone interview. The next day, they did so and also scheduled me for an interview with the branch manager. I went in the next day to be interviewed. After I got home from the interview, about 15 min later, I got called by HR offering the position to me.

Membership Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Leesburg, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Met with sales manager and then came back for second interview with office manager. They did the backround check and drug test. I was offered the job and was paid $500.00 per week for the first 12 weeks than straight commision.

Interview Questions

• If I could do business to business sales and work at events on weekends. Could I set up the tent by myself and did I have a good car.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was paid training then after that just commision only.

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I had no prior sales experience and I thought the interview was fairly easy. It was very laid back and I was surprised with how easy it was.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my travel experience and sales experience. They also asked if I had basic dual monitor skills or computer skills.   Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Tampa, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Smooth two interviews relaxed setting. My first interview happened to be in an open house setting. Then got called back for the 2nd interview. With a one on one supervisor.

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group.

Interview

Experience is all they look for and willingness to work yourself to death

Interview Questions

• Our pay is based on Sales and Sales only, how do you feel about this with no base clients?   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Macon, GA).

Interview

They interviewer didn't seem to really know what she was supposed to be asking. she was being promoted to another location and honestly seemed like she didn't care about being in the interview. she didn't ask anything about me or my previous experience, only explained the position to me. she said she would call me in the next 3 days...5 days later I gave her a call and she offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions. the position was explained to me and then I was asked if I had any questions....then the interview was over and I was offered the position a week later   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations

IT Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Dearborn, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

Was referred to ACG via placement agency. Interviewed with manager and director. They were 10 minutes late, had a hard stop in 50 minutes and spent the next 5 minutes discussing internal issues like I wasn't even in the room. Once the "interview" started, they stopped two other times to discuss internal issues, meetings that they had to attend, etc. Ended up accepting the same role at another company the following week for more money.

Senior Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AAA The Auto Club Group (Dearborn, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable and professional environment. The response to the interview was quick. Questions were mostly related to analytics. Requirements and job description was clear and match what the job entailed once I started.