ACD Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACD Direct Interview Questions

2.2

Remote Tele Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACD Direct.

Interview

First you have to complete an online application, then you have to complete test calls, then pay a fee for the background background check. As part of the process, you have to install several apps and know how to use them; otherwise, your test calls will not go very well.

Negotiation

None.

Customer Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACD Direct (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview and online application with voice sample.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked in interview, standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation on Interview

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACD Direct (Layton, UT) in April 2011.

Interview

You submit your application, then wait. Then you have very little turnaround time to take tests. You get a call, eventually, from someone who barely knows what they are doing and are clearly reading from a script. Much later, you can begin training.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ACD Direct in May 2010.

Interview

Super easy online evaluations where your skills are tested and I believe there is a personality test. The interview itself was quite basic with no surprises. I believe the "hardest" question was, what is something negative others might say about you. I remember saying that typically people don't insult me to my face...and the interviewer thought that was funny. Quite basic and it is shocking when I hear that someone doesn't get hired because they make money from everyone they hire. You on the other hand should not expect to make more than pocket change from them.

Interview Questions

• What is your worst quality?   1 Answer
    • What is something negative a friend or family member might say about you?   Answer Question

Work-at-home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACD Direct in August 2009.

Interview

Standard interview for work-at-home agent job. Behavioral interview, asked about former job experience, likes and dislikes, interviewer was friendly and had previous experience with job. Background check must be paid for by applicant (I believe about $35). Reputable firm though and this was not a problem since other similar firms also charge for this. You can wait for a long while before hearing from them (months-year) after your initial online application.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, strict criteria as to pay, training is not paid for, easy to understand breakdown of pay rates.