ACE INA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACE INA Interview Questions

2.5

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACE INA (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The process was comprised of two interviews. One with the Underwriting Manager, and the other with the Regional Underwriting Manager. They asked questions regarding past employment, current knowledge of recreational marine, and basic boating knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is the keel of a boat? Describe two types of boat motors.   Answer Question

Vice President, IT Risk & Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACE INA (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2010.

Interview

HR Communications were great. HR recruiter was great. Departmental person who interviewed me was unimpressive. After arriving 10 minutes prior to the interview time, she kept me waiting 20 minutes past the appointed interview time. She was dressed unprofessionally. Clothing was more appropritate for a neigborhood barbeque. It included miniature adirondack chair earings and capri pants. Asked cursory questions and personality behavioral questions. No questions were too difficult to answer but I could tell she was not interested in my answers. I felt as if I was just going through the motions. I had asked for water at the begining of the interview. She made excuses about not being able to find cups and finally before being sent taken to her boss, she finally provided me a cup of water. I was taken to the bosses office and sat down in the visitors chair with my back to her standing in the office doorway. I could see her reflection in the window behind the bosses desk and she shook her head no. I was given a bums rush interview by the Boss that lasted 15 minutes. Worst interview experience ever in my 25 years of working!

Senior Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACE INA (Roswell, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

My initial interview was with the hiring supervisor. This went well and I was then interviewed by the manager, 2 other supervisor and the esis account exec. The interview questions were very basic and straightforward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I indicated the salary I wanted and that was what I was given

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ACE INA (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

1. Quick phone discussion.
    2. 1 on 1 interview with hiring manager