ADCom Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ADCom Solutions

2.5

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADCom Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

They had an initial phone screening. I was given short notice for the onsite interview(next day). Received status notification months after initial interview request directly to the general help email.

Interview Questions

• How many layers in the OSI architecture?   2 Answers

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADCom Solutions (Norcross, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. There wasn't many technical questions and the hiring manager was already aware that I was over qualified for the position. I was interviewed on a Thursday and asked if I could start working the following Monday.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADCom Solutions (Norcross, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Through a staffing agency, the interview was precise, I met with the Controller and two members of his department. I liked the two members, but had my issues with the Controller based on how he interacted with all of us in the conference room. I think he needed to fill the role and I was the best that was presented to him at that time. I found out later that they had kept on interviewing people even after I started, knowing they wanted someone with more IT experience than I had. Another reason I don't really trust employers.

Interview Questions

• How many years had I been involved in accounting?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer