ADVA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADVA Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2018

2.9

Program Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview with multiple team members. Followed by a day long of in-person one on one interviews. Process went fairly quickly, total hiring process took less than two weeks.

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ADVA in January 2014.

Interview

Usual process. They asked all the right questions about education,experience, travel, technology and contact with the customer. Very professional and pleasant. The pros took a couple weeks and used my customer as a reference

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADVA (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. The manager spoke to me about what the company did and the kind of work I would do as a firmware engineer. He asked me what I was looking for and answered some of my questions. The phone interview took about 45 mins. The manager then invited for an on-site interview which lasted for 6 hours and consisted of 8 different interviews. 5 out of the 8 interviews were non-technical while 3 were technical. They didn't ask me to code however but asked about general concepts.

Account Liaison Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADVA (Rome (Italy)) in October 2016.

Interview

First stage: telephone interview. You have to pay an international call to join the interview. Managers have harsh voice. They never came back to me to let me know, very impolite.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADVA (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First interview was phone screen
    Second interview was conducted through Skype

Face to Face technical interview

Director round
    HR round
    Salary discussion

Offer letter

The interview process is very smooth and well structured

Interview Questions

• Networking concepts
      Java concepts

What's your favorite product, why and how you can improve it?   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADVA (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Starts with a telephonic screening to understand the background, gauge the fitment and communication skills. This also involves some mild technical questions based on the resume. After the telephonic, around 1 or 2 rounds of technical interview including thorough analysis of coding capabilities. A managerial round to evaluate the team player qualities and attitude. Finally an HR round to discuss the role and compensation.

Interview Questions

• Some thread related printing programs. Some aptitude questions and a programming solution based on my answer to the aptitude question. Some How would you do from scratch questions on the related technology.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADVA in September 2011.

Interview

There was a first interview by phone with the Managers for the position. It was a Technical interview with very nice people.
    The second interview was onsite. It was also a technical interview with the showing of the instalation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADVA (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in January 2010.

Interview

Skill test for 1 hour; face to face conversation with 2 engineers, 1:1 with hr.

Negotiation

Nothing