AETEA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AETEA Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AETEA

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AETEA.

Interview

Standard process, went in met with 2 guys who gauged me on my experience and asked me about my resume. The overall interview was about 45 minutes long. At the end I had the opportunity to ask them some questions about the position and they were very responsive.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AETEA (Wilmington, DE) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email that had expressed their interest in interviewing me. We emailed back and forth for a few days discussing the job details as well as the pay and benifits package.This led to a skype interview and meeting with management on location of job offer

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for our team   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AETEA.

Interview

You are first screened over the phone by the VP of the branch. Once you pass the phone interview you schedule a face to face interview with the VP of the branch. If you are still a desirable candidate you are then interviewed by your future team. The team members interview you in small groups and ask you questions to get to know your work ethics and your personality. You also get to ask them questions to make sure you are a good fit to work with them as well.