AGAT Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AGAT Laboratories

2.2

Sort:

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back within 2 weeks. Initially they wanted to hire me for logistics but then got interviewed to be a Lab Technician. The interview was with the supervisor of the inorganic lab.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview went good and I have been asked for like three page of questions such as what is LIMS, what is your opinion on SOP and one or two question related to the analytical instrument.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

One face-to-face interview

Interview Questions

• How are you gonna handle stress/pressure at work?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone call and then personal interview about position. Avaibility and salary info. After that inform me about my duties and work i have to do. Got a email to join company after 3 days.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Two interviews one by telephone, the other was personal. The same day I was accepted and started in two days. After 3 or 4 months they will tell you if you got a permanent post.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

just regular stuff, tell them about your education, interest and past working experience, and whether you can tolerate the shift working schedule at AGAT. Do you have someone you know at AGAT and how you got to know him

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. No technical questions at all. I guess they just wanted to hire someone who had a bachelor degree to work for this position. They would show you the lab. If you are comfortable to work there, they may hire you right away.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable to work here?   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories.

Interview

I submitted an application online. They do not send a confirmation notice that the application is received, which was kind of annoying. Don't expect to hear from them unless you win the resume lottery. I got a phone call a couple of days later where they ask a few basic questions (when can you start, do you have reliable transportation, do you know where their office is located). In my case, they lined up an interview right away. I had a second interview a few days later. I interviewed with different people each time and they were all very friendly. The atmosphere for the interviews was very relaxed. It felt more like a flowing conversation than a Q&A session. They deliberated for about a week before I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AGAT?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy and very friendly but, I never got a call back. I had traveled from a different city to the interview site and I was pretty serious about the position. I am well qualified or even over qualified for the position. Even if it was a no, I expected a reply. In the screening interview itself I told the HR that I am serious about this and I will travel to the interview site if they are also really interested. Although the HR was friendly to me, I feel they have no respect for me or for any job seeker, as they never replied even after following up. They have to remember that a job seeker also deserves respect. Their attitude towards me shows that they are very unprofessional. I will not apply to this lab in the future. My message to all those who read this is, trust me and most of the other reviewers. I do not think this company is worth your time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and other typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied to an advertisement on Indeed and only had to wait about a week for a call to set up an interview. The interview seemed very standard, someone from HR asked what my strengths and weaknesses were, what job experience I brought to the table, when I could start and what my salary expectations were. After the first interview I received a call in a couple days to meet with the Accounting Manager. She asked a few more in depth questions and explained a bit more in detail about the role. After my second interview I heard back in a couple days and they offered me the position. We agreed upon a salary and a start date and that's about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had asked me during the initial call what my salary expectations were and I told them a range per hour. When they called they offered me a salary at the higher part of my range so I accepted.