AGL Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AGL Consulting Group

1.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGL Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

very easy get to know you, everybody gets hired type of deal. Direct sales and marketing, no actual account managing. On the first day I had a brief 10 minute interview. I was told some hours later that I have been invited to a 2nd interview. On the 2nd interview I actually shadowed some or the employees. We got into the car headed to a neighborhood and knocked on doors trying to sell att uverse subscriptions. I thought about continuing because money is money but how can I be committed to a company that cant even simply be honest about a job title. If you cant be honest about that, than how do i know your being honest about compensation, paid time off, work life balance, etc.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years? Do you think you can manage a small group of individuals yourself in the next year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

direct sales for att and direct TV, however you can choose part time or full time. Monday through Saturday work days, only commission. You can also choose to make 250 a week and take a commission pay cut. 12-8 pm workday 10-5 on Saturday

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AGL Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online from ZipRecruiter for the account manager position. I needed a job so I was glad they got to me very promptly. Spoke with Jessica on the phone and she was a great at answering my questions and I wanted to meet her in person. I met with Eddie for the interview which was about 20 minutes. He explained the culture and the position and I was really interested in the growth opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

Just like any other interview process it was informative and got to know about the company and what it has to offer. Seeing the company first hand and seeing the day to day operations.

Interview Questions

• What is something about yourself that you consider a flaw in your character.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGL Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Was sort of deceptive. Make no mistake, this is a door to door job. This company uses several different names to attract people. Also known as "Initium Consulting, Inc"

It was a very strange building that looked like it had way more occupants than it was supposed to hold, with a bunch of makeshift parking spots. The lobby was nice, but the office itself wasn't so great. It was a bunch of kids that were waiting for an interview in the lobby with their misfit suits from their parents, when the job posting said it wanted experienced individuals with college degrees, yet its an entry level door-to-door job.

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AGL Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

When you walk in there are a few other people waiting to interview. You actually interview with the president (who by the way, is still doing door to door sales). You're later called in for a 2nd interview which is following someone around for the day to see how the business works.

Entry Level Management Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

I received a call to set up an interview 20 minutes after sending in my resume. Everyone was really nice at the office. They have you fill out a form with some questions to get to know you better. There were 4 other people waiting with me to be interviewed. I sat and waited for close to 45 minutes to be interviewed. During the very fast interview I find out that this is a position for door to door sales. I was really disappointed and did not expect that to be the position. I would not have wasted my time or theirs.

Entry-level Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AGL Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted application through a job board, got a call from Jessica, the receptionist, the day after. She asked a few easy questions about why I want the job, whether or not I'm looking for full-time. Then there are two rounds of in-person interview. First round was an "interview" with the President Eddie, when it's really only him selling you the opportunity and why it's such a great place to work for. He brainwashed you and told you that "direct marketing" is very powerful, when he in fact meant door-to-door sales, but you wouldn't actually know that until the second round. Second round of "interview" is you shadow one of the employees, which basically means you wasted a whole day doing door-to-door sales with him. Complete waste of time.

Sales Marketing Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGL Consulting Group (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The interview starts late because they are interviewing 100 people for the position. Once you get in they describe the job without explaining what you do than you are done. There is no mention of exact pay structure until the second interview where you learn you will make 115 per customer you sign up for at&t Internet or TV services.

Interview Questions

AGL Consulting Group Response

Jan 11, 2016 – President

I do apologize that your interview was delayed and you had to wait. Being that personality and values are very important for our culture, we believe in sitting down with candidates as a more... More

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AGL Consulting Group (Lagos (Nigeria)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was straight forward, not easy questions. Went through 3 stages. Which I was able to scale through all. And got the job that same day. Out of 5 of us that came for the interview, 2 of us were hired.