AHMSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at AHMSI

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AHMSI (Pune (India)).

Interview

very lengthy process
    easy interview
    written test isn't an elimination

Negotiation

They were one of the highest paying company; so negotiate till end.

Associate - Voice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AHMSI (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I am from IT background. Because of no job at this time i tried my luck in a BPO. I went to AHMSI on 9 th May at around 12pm. The interview process includes two online tests and two - three rounds of personal interview. The first online test includes 50 ques. All were multiple choice. That needs to be done in 12mins with no negative marking. This includes aptitude, english and maths. Second test was for English only. It consists of 50 ques and time alloted was 20mins. Then there were 2-3 rounds of personal interview. One of it checks your communication skills. The other round was with HR. And finally the last round with some operation guy in which your actual salary discussion happens.

Interview Questions

• First test includes ques for math, english and aptitude. I will try to be as close as possible so that it could actually help u guys :-)
      1) Four dates were given and asked which is soonest.
      2) There were some ques related to graph.
      3) which is the lowest value ( 1, 2, .11, .111)
      4) ques related to find the average of the values in maths.
      5) English consists of synonym, antonym and some fill in the blanks.
      6) ques related to figures(not the girl's figure ;-) ) in aptitude.   1 Answer
    • second test checks your english only
      1) again synonym, antonym and some fill in the blanks question will be there.
      2) comprehensive passages were given and ques were based on that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Being the fresher for this industry i actually didnt negotiate at all.

Associate Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AHMSI (Pune (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Have 7.8 years of Total BPO Experience, Worked in Operations as Unit Manager, Process Trainer in Training Dept with Reputed BPO's like Mphasis, Convergys and Fiserv.
    After clearing four rounds with AHMSI, (HR/Appt test) I was informed. I did not clear the Voice & Accent round.

Feedback- VnA trainer does require Training on selection Criteria.

Interview Questions

• As usual Questions
       "Tell me some thing about yourself ?"   1 Answer
    • Asked to narrate or share one call taken by me in my past experience.   1 Answer

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AHMSI (Pune (India)) in December 2008.

Interview

general questions like introduction, questions for checking english communication, past exp, stability

Interview Questions

• all questions related to stability   1 Answer

Negotiation

very easy, didn't negotiate