AIDS Healthcare Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on line and was contacted by the HR Department for a phone interview. After the screening I was scheduled for an appointment for a face to face interview with the hiring manager at the site where the position was available..

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in working for AHF   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Every intern is given a mentor - someone who is officially in charge of you. But in reality you might have 2 or 3 mentors in the traditional sense of the term. I was interviewed by my (soon to be) mentor. She said that she also wanted someone else (who also ended up being a mentor) to join so I was directly interviewed by the people I was going to be working with/for. Very nice, relaxed, super great environment - I felt very at ease and was able to interview better. They asked about experience, what I know about AHF, and what my ideas were.

Interview Questions

• If you did not have to worry about money, what would your ideal job be?   2 Answers

Medical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy going, very efficient, the hiring managers were very nice and easy to speak to. The interview process was done in a timely manner. I really enjoyed the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the HIV/ADS population?   3 Answers

I T Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I was working at a good job, earning over $50k/yr when this company, with the word "compassionate" in its company motto called me about a re'sum'e I had sent them a few months earlier. I explained I was already employed and they asked me if I was open to the great opportunity they were offering. It sounded good, an AIDS advocacy group, fighting the good fight for AIDS patients, great pay, benefits, weekday schedule, etc., etc..
    It was a Wednesday and I told them I wanted to give 2 weeks notice to my present employer but he said they NEEDED me to start the next week. I gave 3 days notice and started the next week. They sat me in a chair and ignored me for a week. After a week I finally got a telephone extension. In fact, over the 10 weeks I was with this company I had a TOTAL of approximately 30 minutes interaction with my direct supervisor. I was asked to remove some network equipment (router, switches, WAPs etc.) out of their "old" HQ down the road. I did that. Then I was given a couple of assignments they had gotten behind on. I did that. Then, the week my benefits kicked in they "severed employment" with me. Wouldn't even tell me WHY. The person who hired me would not even look me in the eye as he walked me out.
    In short: This company headhunted me away from a better job, worked me until I got them all caught up on overdue projects, then laid me off, telling me "no reason was given", that it was "a corporate decision" and walked me out. Yeah, good luck with this company.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a breeze. They were headhunting me, after all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their offer was good, they wanted me to start right away.

Head of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was comducted by both the Regional Manager and Store Manager. It was informative. Learned about the company and its mission. We also discussed my background and qualifications. It was very laid back and a positive experience. I was told that the next step of the interview process was hearing from the HR rep. I was told that it would take a few days. However, I received an email later that day from the rep. She stated that the two people who administered the interview were highly impressed. She attached a link for me to submit a background and a formal application. Now I am waiting to hear back with my results. I do encourage those who apply and interview be upfront with your criminal background.

Interview Questions

• Am I able to work in a diversed community of people from all backgrounds?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary is set.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

Original contact was with H.R. Director. We had a very pleasant phone interview and I was set-up for an in person interview. Met with CFO and Controller. Neither was friendly, nor were they very interested in my expertise and knowledge. I explained that accuracy was my number one asset, which they stressed was not important to them. They were interested in high volume. As I was leaving, I observed the majority of the staff was laid back and chatting. Not being hired was a blessing.

Front Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Called me in and did the interview filled out application. Called me back within a day or two. Then they informed me all the information on when to go to the main office. That i would be filling out more paperwork and to bring my ID and sis card.

Interview Questions

• Since its a multicultural place, if I'm okay with that?   1 Answer

Front Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was about 30 to 45 minutes process. The manager was pretty polite and very direct with the questions. Manager pretty much had to get the opinion of the staff to make his decision if they approved of me or not.

Interview Questions

• How well can you deal with the type of population of patients we have?   1 Answer

Front Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Sherman Oaks, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Everything went by fast. I got an immediate response after applying. I interviewed with the Office Administrator. Two days later I interviewed with the Director. I received a job offer a few hours after my interview with the Director. I started a week and a half later.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

All interviews were phone interviews. After extensive interviewing, getting hired and training, Michael Weinstein decided the position wasnt needed and wasted my time. Do not get involved with these people. Complete waste of time and resources

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasnt any. I was told here is the salary, take it or leave it