AIDS Healthcare Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on line and was contacted by the HR Department for a phone interview. After the screening I was scheduled for an appointment for a face to face interview with the hiring manager at the site where the position was available..

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in working for AHF   2 Answers

Epidemiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Received an email for a phone interview. After the interview process they told me that they would call me/ contact me right away for a counter offer for the salary since their offer is too low for the position and the tasks that they require for the position; however, I did not hear back from them since then.

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and well conducted. There were many opportunities to elaborate on who you are as a person and an employee. Although having the appropriate skill set for the position was important, the interviewers cares about how the candidate would fit into the culture of the company.

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

Every intern is given a mentor - someone who is officially in charge of you. But in reality you might have 2 or 3 mentors in the traditional sense of the term. I was interviewed by my (soon to be) mentor. She said that she also wanted someone else (who also ended up being a mentor) to join so I was directly interviewed by the people I was going to be working with/for. Very nice, relaxed, super great environment - I felt very at ease and was able to interview better. They asked about experience, what I know about AHF, and what my ideas were.

Interview Questions

• If you did not have to worry about money, what would your ideal job be?   1 Answer

HIV Testing Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Very nice going. Professional all time. The best interviewed I ever have. As a Non-profit organization the organization is looking person very proactive to work with a huge community with much necessities. You must love what are you doing and work very hard to get your rewards.

Interview Questions

• Are you into help a demanding and still marginalized population because the stigma of HIV?   Answer Question

Linkage Specialist to Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were quite friendly. The first interview was in person, and the second interview was over the phone with the Director who over sees everything from a remote location. Generally, seems like a great place to work despite not taking the offer.

Interview Questions

• The director asks you a list of questions in order to get a general idea of your Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes. Don't be afraid as they're very easy to talk to. Just come in with examples from prior work experiences in order to answer the questions. Many of the questions dealt with your interests in the position, previous challenges, and successes.   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (West Hollywood, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was very laid back, and my interviewer was incredibly friendly. He spent most of the time telling me about the company instead of asking questions, but it gave me a good sense of what the company was about and where they were going. I ended up not taking the job because pay was low and it was out of my expertise, but I'd highly recommend anyone interested in a position like Care Coodrinator apply. Everyone at the office was friendly and respectful of one another. And the office attire was pretty casual, which is a huge plus for some.

Pharmacy Technician Benefits Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Gardena, CA).

Interview

When I was interview in 2015, I was surprise with their technique. It started with myself introducing myself giving an overview of my different experience and my skills. Once I was done they asked if I had any questions I responded , I read the description that was provided before applying so my question is can you provide the direct duties entitle on a daily basis. She kinda mumbled never providing a complete answer. I asked can you give me more details on the different service you handle for the company. I didn't really get a straight answer. It was the strangest interview ever. I felt like the Manager didn't really know what the technicians handle on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

They offered a contractual term. I need a permanent full time position.

Front Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Sherman Oaks, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Everything went by fast. I got an immediate response after applying. I interviewed with the Office Administrator. Two days later I interviewed with the Director. I received a job offer a few hours after my interview with the Director. I started a week and a half later.

Creative Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was called to set up an initial interview with the Production coordinator. The first interview was fairly simple and straight forward. The production coordinator went over my resume with me and some of my work samples. She let me know that if I was selected, I would be contacted for a 2nd round interview where I would prepare a work sample and present it to the department and then be interviewed by the department about my work sample.

I was called to come back for the 2nd round about a week or so after my initial interview. I was given instructions to create a short PSA video using pre-recorded footage from an AHF event. I had about a week to finish it and send it in, and then I had to schedule a meeting for the 2nd round, where I would present my PSA to the whole department and be interviewed about my skills and choices for the PSA. As intimidating as I thought the interview with the whole department was going to be, it was actually really enjoyable. They have a great team at their Los Angeles office, and the questions and feedback I got from their team was very encouraging and positive throughout the interview.

I ended up not getting the job, which was a bummer because of how long the interview process was. I had to leave early 2 days at my current job to drive for each of the in-person interviews, and I took a 3rd day off to finish my work sample for my presentation. So it just sucked to go through all that AND risk my current job position and then still not get the job. It would be nice if they instead made one of those in-person interviews an over-the-phone or Skype interview for those of us who may have to balance a current job.

Otherwise, this seems like an amazing company with amazing people, and I would actually still apply if a desired position came about in the future.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working closely with the LGBT community?   1 Answer

Linkage to Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The person that interviewed me would be my direct supervisor if I do get chose to be hired. the interview experience was very straight to the point, yet very inviting. She made me feel comfortable to discuss, what are my future goals as well as my long term goals for my career.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the personal traits that your boss think you need work on?   Answer Question