AIDS Healthcare Foundation Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

AIDS Healthcare Foundation

Application

I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation

Interview

went into interview this morning at 11am the interview went nice. the interviewer asked me questions that determined if I fit this position. After the interview I was told they would reach out to me if I'm hired or not

Interview Questions
  • whats my strengths and weakness
    Answer Question

AIDS Healthcare Foundation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation

Interview

There was a technical assessment followed by two technical interviews. The assessment was quite moderate. The first technical interview is on the assessment. Make sure to have two solutions for every question on the assessment. The interviewer will ask you to give him a different approach to solve those questions. The second round is with the team. Basic SQL questions like joins, window functions, normalization, and some behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

First had a phone interview with one of the hiring managers. A couple of weeks later, I had a second phone conversation with two other members on the team. About a week later, I interviewed in person with the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

The process is super ghosting 1. Applied online 2. A Few months later, I was contacted by a recruiter, we had a phone interview for 30 minutes then she asks several generic questions and told me that she will get back to me as soon as possible. 2. Time flies, I try to understand maybe they are busy then the recruiter contacted me and arranged an interview with the hiring manager. I went to the interview and met the hiring manager and I thought I did well during my interview and at the end of the interview will let me know in a few weeks 3. Time flies after waiting for 3 weeks, They are just DISAPPEAR without let me know what's going on. The interviews are easy and I think, I nailed it. I try to email & call but I didn't get any feedback. DONT EXPECT TO HEAR BACK FROM THEM IF YOU ARE NOT SELECTED. THEY WILL NEVER LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE RESULT EVEN AFTER YOU TRY TO REACH THEM THROUGH EMAIL AND CALL. THEY DIDN'T GIVE A SH*T AND WILL NEVER LET YOU KNOW. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT ABOUT CANDIDATE. I regret to leave my office for a few hours and drive to their office to attend this interview. Please have respect for candidates, let them know if you go in a different direction. people put their hopes and they applying to your organization because they trust your mission. don't make the recruiting process change their perspective about your organization. Personally, I don't mind at all if they told me that they are going with other candidates. I know many people looking for a job so please appreciate their effort and make them leave a good impression after having an interview with your organization. What's gonna hurt AHF if you tell me you choose another candidate by email? it's really weird! they just disappear and never reply to the candidate after months go by. VERY disappointed and unprofessional!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AIDS Healthcare Foundation

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation in Apr 2020

Interview

Interviewed by IT Director over Skype. Very friendly and warm. In-depth questions on my project. (Stack used, what problems were solved, what was my contribution etc.) Database questions (different joins and their usage)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Hollywood, CA) in May 2019

Interview

There was multiple interview process and it was long and drawn-out for no apparent reason. The interviewer was very inquisitive and as deep personal questions to see how he can mold future guards

Interview Questions
  • Will you be willing to work overtime?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Jan 2019

Interview

You applied online and then you get a confirmation email. If you are selected then you will first do a phone screening email to go over your CSV and some other basic questions. Once complete then you will get an email about the next steps.

Interview Questions
  • What did you know about the organization?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Amsterdam) in Oct 2018

Interview

The entire process managed by a recruiting agency. No contact with AHF. There were 3 stages of interviews. 2 via Skype, one assignment and one face to face. 1st Interview with 2 HQ people. 2nd with 2 country directors and 1 from HQ. Assignment was not difficult. 3rd interview there were the initial two people from HQ and 1 field coordinator. Process was long and the communication was poor at times. The position was canceled and no one got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge of Eastern Europe hiv context and political aspects that could influence service delivery
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2018

Interview

I applied online I got a call back in two weeks. I interviewed for two positions and with the direct supervisor of both departments. The interview was structured questions with a formal Scoring sheet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

After a phone screening, I was invited to come in for an in-person interview. The interviewers were so kind! They shared more information about the job, asked questions about who I am and why I want to work here, and they got back to me pretty quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your journey and how it led you to your current position.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews