AIM Specialty Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIM Specialty Health (Deerfield, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Phone screen to start, then an in person interview with 3 different people. If you pass, they do another interview. Very straightforward. You can tell that they really care about choosing the right person for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this role?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle difficult stakeholders and what did you do to deal with them?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIM Specialty Health (Deerfield, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I received a phone interview with one of the hiring managers and then was invited for on site interview. Interviewed with two Senior project managers and then the director. The atmosphere was very relaxing and they made me feel at ease. They truly care for the well being of their employees. Interview was interactive with situation based questions related to their current culture and how you would tackle them.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style with your team?   1 Answer

Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIM Specialty Health (Deerfield, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 of the department managers who were very nice. The atmosphere in the little conference room was very relaxing, they made you feel comfortable. At the end of the interview on of the managers walked me out and had a very brief general conversation which I noticed she did with all the candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIM Specialty Health (Deerfield, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The worst interview ever. The lady thinks that she knows the best and other people don't stand a chance. Much like an old school person who still believes that we live in 1960s, wanted me to write a syntactically correct code segment using a pen and paper. No creativity at all. Don't have any idea who they are hiring Sr. Developer or Architect or DBA. No connection between questions and the actual position. Old school technology. Old school people. Not at all welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• Pick one of your application that you have worked on in your current job and describe the technical details from start to finish, to be specific, include classes, fields, methods, SOA, SPs, connections etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIM Specialty Health (Athens, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Laid back. Wanted to know more about me and my background. Spent a lot of time talking about how they plan to grow the company and what they are looking for in new potential employees. They are open to newly graduated college students who are highly motivated and personable.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation needed

Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AIM Specialty Health (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

The interview is with about six different people, two at a time. Two interviewers ask you questions and write your answers down before the next pair or group of interviewers come in. After the series of interviews you go home and wait for a phone call.

Student Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIM Specialty Health (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online received an email about 3 weeks later for dates at my convenience for phone interview. Basic skill related questios, given a couple of scenario questions, interview was about 25 min then I was asked if I had any questions. I was offered the position pending background check. You have to have access to computer, laptop work schedule is 3 days a week for 2hrs each day

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think is important in this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary

Business Objects Developer/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIM Specialty Health (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

First have a phone interview, then on-site interview. Interviewers are nice, and the company is good. Business model is very interesting to me also. But, finally, they want a more senior person. so, I did not get the position.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AIM Specialty Health (Deerfield, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with senior leaders and discussed most if not all details of the job. 4 total interviews each taking around 1 hour to complete. 1 Executive, 3 Directors Conversations were very cordial. Be prepared to discuss examples of past success. Be able to relate to data, application development, insurance and healthcare.

Interview Questions

Interview

The company sent recruiters to our college who took applications during a career fair. They called within two weeks for an interview. The process itself was quick. There was two interviewers who questioned the basic skills and employment history.