AKA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AKA

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AKA (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Quick and brief. I was asked mainly on my availability not much about anything else. I suppose it was because they were short staffed. They were willing to take in anyone who showed up on time and was ready to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience and are you willing to be trained   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AKA.

Interview

Interviewing process was fairly easy. no prior front desk experiences needed.
    I think this place only hires the people who are easy on the eyes; therefore creates lots of drama among other associates.

H R Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AKA (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Informal, the interviewer was a very nice man, but told me how he’d sacked his last HR Manager, and basically that the company does not really care about HR as a strategic business partner. I was asked back for a second stage interview but I rejected. The interviewer had a great vision for the company, but senior Managment would not give a damn about any changes you’d like to implement.

Interview Questions

• Basic work history, salary expections, how you’d handle various ER issues   Answer Question