AMP Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMP Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMP Limited in May 2017.

Interview

Video Interview - predetermined questions and had to record self answering them. Could use laptop, phone or ipad. Process was explained very well and was easy to complete. Downloaded app and worked well

Paraplanner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through a recruitment agent. There was a challenging technical knowledge test with 100 multiple choice question, which should be completed within 90 minutes. After a week of completing the test, for which I got 72 marks, I was asked to come for an interview. The interview was with 2 Managers, including the Paraplanning Manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMP Limited.

Interview

Interview process was basically application, psychometric testing, group interview and activity and finally a final interview along with solving a business problem in which you had to present on at the end of an hour.

The overall process was good with quick communication and was one of the first companies to get back to you on your application status.

The case study usually has a few things happening that you could mention and it tests strategic thinking rather than technical skills.

Interviewers were very friendly and the company culture is great for someone entering the workforce for the first time.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Docklands (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Docklands (Australia)).

Interview

The process was a joke, we were called on Wednesday had the interview on Friday and they call us back the next day and said can you start on Monday if you cannot then you will lose the offer. Had to leave my previous employer of 10 years in 1 day because of this mob.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at AMP?   1 Answer

Contact Center Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online application, video interview, face to face panel, and still waiting for the result. One manager from the contact center team, another manager from complaint team, tell us about yourself, behavioral quedtions and role play.

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure you are free from errors   1 Answer

Business Support Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMP Limited.

Interview

Step 1 - HR call
    Step 2 - Interview with direct manager
    Step 3 - Interview with direct manager (again) and a senior colleague in the team

Not great, very little clarity from the start whether it was a full time or part time role.
    Did not bother to call me to give me feedback after the 2nd round interview.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to work with a colleague to solve an issue?   Answer Question

Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Short and brief , straight to the point questions. Interviewer has strong technical background. Expect a straight answer from interviewee. In additional, they also asked about how you handle difficult situations

Interview Questions

• Where can you see the memory usage of application server? If there's a memory issues how you handle that?   Answer Question

Financial Services Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Online testing and pre-recorded video interview, followed by an invitation only information session in the AMP Sydney offices including interviews and a group presentation on a case study. Finally an assessment centre including two 30 minute interviews and a presentation: 15 minutes to present and 15 minutes Q&A from two judges working in financial services.

Overall the recruiting team, interviewers and judges were all very friendly and engaging throughout the process. There were many opportunities provided to ask questions and network with the assessors as well as current graduates in a more relaxed environment outside of assessments.

Interview Questions

• What is one non-economic trend which will impact AMP's future business operations.   Answer Question
    • How can AMP greater incorporate technology into its business to improve results.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

Got the information from the recruiter that the interview will only last 10-15mins as the Hiring Manager likes to keep it short. I understand people make their judgement within that time already usually but you won't really get to know someone really isn't? Plus if you the manager is not taking their time to get to know you, how will it be on the first day on the job? Very strange interview and didn't got a good vibe from the manager.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AMP Limited (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

One hour face to face interview. I interviewed with two gentlemen from the digital arm for a project management position, who were smart and asked the right questions and I delivered as I'm quite experienced in my filed.

The reason that I'm giving this a negative experience is that THREE weeks later they have NOT bothered to get back to me with a 'thanks but no thanks'. AMP seems to feel its ok to engage a candidate, interview them and just not bother to close the loop. I should add that there is an agent in the middle when whom I approached just said they've tried to get in touch however AMP is just not getting back to them. Either way AMP please have the decency to get back to the candidate so they can make other decisions etc.