APAC Customer Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

APAC Customer Services Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

2.1

Interview

Extremely easy and juvenile. No questions about prior work, all interested in what I do on my days off... I also had to ask all the questions about the job and all couldnt be answered, just didnt seem prepared

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating during the process, everyone makes the exact same amount, take it or leave it.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Newport News, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online then I attended an open house. The open house was from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. I got there at 1:30 and did not get to interview with anyone until 4:15 - 2 hours and 45 minutes AFTER I got there and there were only 3 people ahead of me! I met with someone in Human Resources who asked me about my previous jobs and how my experience would relate to this company. I then took a brief typing test. By this time, it was almost 5:00 and I was asked to come in the next morning for my 2nd interview. The next day, I got to sit with an actual agent and listen to some of their calls. I then met with an ops manager who asked me questions about customer service experiences. He told me that he would highly reccomend me for hire and that the center director had to approve it that morning. While I was waiting for that, I had to complete information for a background check. I was finally told that the director approved my hire recommendation and that I would be officially offered the job once my background check came back which takes 24 to 48 business hours and that as long as that was o.k., I could start the following Monday's training class. I was given a packet of new hire paperwork to complete.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work under pressure.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative- Inbound Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Worcester, MA).

Interview

The Process At the time I was interviewed was short. The HR Person introduced him self and asked me why I needed the job. I replied I needed an income and provided my resume.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Humble, TX).

Interview

Interview Questions

• If you are applying for an agent position, don't even worry about the interview, the questions are so generic and since they only pay $10 per hour, they don't spec you to be a top rank agent. As long as you can type 20 words a minute, speak well, pass a drug test and background check. You will get the job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within a few hours a recruiter called me to go over the job and scheduled an interview the next day. Recieved an email with several customer service test and typing tests. Came in for the interview and I didn't have to wait long since I finished all the tests at home. Interview one on one with the recruiter about customer service and my previous job then a quick interview with a team leader. Informed that I got the job and just need to do a drug test now.

Interview Questions

• Just a bunch of customer service and situational questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Humble, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the recruiter 2 days later. The recruiter asked me to come in that same day for testing, passed the testing & interviewed for the position. I did a 2nd interview the following today because I was employed at NCO in the past which is now Apac. The recruiter got the okay that i was eligible for rehire, did an interview with a supervisor & was sent to complete a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Explain when you received good customer service?

How do you deal with difficult customers?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative - APAC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Must take a typing test first before the interview process starts. Was only told to go home and practice and come back later when typing skills were much faster. So they showed me the door.

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (La Crosse, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Got an email within a day after submitting the application, had a phone interview, then went in for a computer skills and typing test, then had a brief interview with a manager, was very easy and didn't take long. Then had to do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions: Strengths, weaknesses, how you've dealt with conflict between coworkers, a time you provided great customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Greensboro, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to sit in the waiting room for anywhere between 10 minutes ti about an hour on average if there are a lot of people there in front of you. from there I had to take a test to see how i interacted with customers and how fast my typing speed was. I heard very fst about my employment there and when I would be starting. Very easy.

Interview Questions

• When I would be available for employment   1 Answer

Interview

easy. none. it was very simple. just time consuming. basically if you have a pulse they will hire you. you don't even have to dress up. come as you are off the street.