APAC Customer Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

APAC Customer Services Interview Questions

Interviews at APAC Customer Services

2.0

Sort:

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services.

Interview

My interview consisted of talking with a supervisor and him asking certain questions. He actually just showed me movie trailers and wanted to talk about Hellboy. It was more of a screening to see how well I communicated about something I knew nothing about I feel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an offer to either take it or leave it

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services in November 2007.

Interview

Very well organized and thorough discussion of the opportunity as well as my qualifications for the position. Over several weeks, discussion with 3 different team members within the organization (not including HR). This gave a broad view of the company, opportunity, challenges and allowed for different views from people at different levels and functions to provide background on the role.

Interview Questions

• If I am hired, what key points of value will I bring to the organization?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Tucson, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

It was really generic. For the management position, there were a few role-play scenarios and questions on how to manage KPIs to individuals that may be less than interested. Dealing with corrective action for behavioral issues, and gauging interest/capacity for the position as a whole.

I've applied for several positions above team leader, and it seems the questions are more or less designed as a placeholder, because those that are interviewing you have worked with you in some capacity or another.

Interview Questions

• Three strengths, and three weaknesses as a manager, trainer, representative. I can never think of it on the spot, but now I know them like the back of my hand.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. In retrospect, that was dumb, but I didn't have the experience or knowledge, and because of that, lack of confidence kept me from attempting to earn what I should be.

I did, however, participate in writing my own performance review, and made a very solid case for myself.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Interview

company tends to hire from within - if you're already a rep, you file at the company's online site to apply for another position & also will most likely need to submit a paper form to your current supervisor for their approval to apply for another position. then depending on number of applicants, they are screened based on performance & observational data by on-site management, then operations managers interview one on one. this process can take weeks, depending on how many interviewees there are. then, if approved, an interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• unexpected - why do you work for the company? it was unexpected because it just seems like it should go without saying for most people who apply to move up - not so much money, but the next step sort of thing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

i was stupid & didn't try to negotiate at all - they told me that's how it was, i was so grateful to be recognized that i just took it.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services in July 2013.

Interview

You have two options I know of, going through the website Apaccustomerservices.com or going in to the place to the front desk and asking to apply there. The requirements are a GED and you have to be 18 or older; My location has a little room that stays open til about 4-5pm for people to apply right there on specialized application computers. The application is a lot of your personal information, personality quiz, and a typing test. Once you apply you wait for a call...you may receive an email about the application but the call is what you want because you will receive a date to come back for an interview, but if you apply at the location you may get an interview time from the people at the front desk and most likely it will be the next day or a couple days after your application day. Once you come for the interview in your best interview attire (leave the jeans at home) you will be asked some customer care questions, all pretty basic and nothing too taxing on the brain although you may feel like you are back at school except this is all verbal. I do not remember bringing in a resume but that could just be my memory...they ask questions like, "What would you do in this situation?" and "What have you done in this situation?"...after that they will pretty much tell you then and there if you got the job or not because they hand you a form to go get drug tested and bring it back within the next day or so...The drug testing location is hopefully not far from the work location but there are no guarantees to the distance, normally there are at least two addresses that you can go to. Once you turn that in you should receive a call to come in for training in the next two weeks...and that's about it.

Interview Questions

• The questions are all generally the same, like a short verbal survey, but you have to make sure you sound sincere of course and talk properly. Basically prove to the person interviewing you that if you were wearing a headset the person on the other side of the phone could trust you just off your tone, sincerity, and how intelligent you sound.   Answer Question

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Charlotte, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

To be honest my interview process was quick, a few questions nothing too serious. Interviewed on a Friday hired on same day started on Monday

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Kansas City, MO) in October 2009.

Interview

Laid back interview...Just asked a little bit about myself, went through my resume, and then talked about the company. Overall a nice experience and fairly easy interview. The only thing he asked that was somewhat difficult was a situational question about how to handle conflict.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation where you had conflict and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Humble, TX).

Interview

Interview Questions

• If you are applying for an agent position, don't even worry about the interview, the questions are so generic and since they only pay $10 per hour, they don't spec you to be a top rank agent. As long as you can type 20 words a minute, speak well, pass a drug test and background check. You will get the job.   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Mendota Heights, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

I had six interviews before being hired for the position; five phone interviews and one face-to-face meet and greet interview with the site director. The first interview was with the recruiter and she facilitated the entire process. I also talked on the phone with two managers in employee relations, one in legal, the VP of HR and the face-to-face with the site director as a formality.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APAC Customer Services (Tucson, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

I was a walk in and was interviewee straight away. It was a standard from a predetermined question interview. Very easy to pass.

Interview Questions

• What is a past situation where you had to deescalate a situation.   Answer Question