ASHP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

3.7

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASHP (Bethesda, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

I had 3 individual one hour interviews. Followed by four 30 minute interviews with 5 to 8 people in each. I virtually met with everyone in the department and came home with 30 business cards. While everyone was cordial and professional, the interview process was not well organized and the staff all had different expectations and tensions on what the open position should accomplish.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience running a multi-million dollar professional trade show meeting?   Answer Question

PPS Fellowship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ASHP (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

a couple 30 minute interviews with different people. One was with the fellow and their boss while the second was with the preceptor/director of the program. Overall it was very stressful and nobody is willing to tell you "no"; instead they say they will get back to you and you are left hanging for days/weeks with no word. You'd think after years of doing this that they develop the guts to say no to your face.

Senior Desktop Support/Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASHP (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Received a call to schedule a phone interview with 4 members of the IT department. I received an email for an in person interview 3 weeks later. The recruiter said they would call me back in the next two days and I didn't hear back until a week and a half later. I sent a thank letter the day after the interview and received no response back acknowledging my email.