ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) Interview Questions

Interviews at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)

2.6

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Trevose, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Simple process and no trick questions, straight to the point. They asked things off of your resume and just wanted to know what you were looking for in an internship.

Intern Interview

Interview

I came in once for the interview and got a tour of parts of the building. I got to meet with 3 or 4 of the managers in the department.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Trevose, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview process was great and made me feel like it was an amazing company to work for. The HR staff is friendly as well as my future boss. It turned out he was nothing like he was during the interview and horrible to work for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Take my advice and take a job elsewhere, you will thank me later

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Memphis, TN) in July 2010.

Interview

Take a test, then face to face interview, then decision made

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Not long at all. The Human Resource dept. was awesome. Very welcoming and very calming atmosphere. The process took all but 4 weeks, very thorough interview. Did have to come back for a second interview to meet with some others that were not available. But was offered the position within 2 weeks after.

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone with HR and the first onsite interview with teammates and then manager. Second interview is with senior manager. Got offer right after interview. The interview is kind of easy cause they don't really know what they are doing.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in March 2009.

Interview

I interviewed at ASI twice. First time, I was run through the ringer and didn't get the job. The second time, I interviewed with multiple executives and got the job. Don't give up if you want to work there.

Electronic Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Feasterville Trevose, PA).

Interview

Applied online, got contacted and asked to take a few online tests (data entry, typing speed, excel). Took those, then had a phone interview. After that I went in for an in-person interview. Met with HR, then with a manager in the department, and then went back to HR. Took some of the computer tests again (in a controlled environment), and then left. Took about 2-2.5 hours. Got an offer the following day.

Senior IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Trevose, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for a posted position I saw in careerbuilder. One week later I was contacted by email from HR requesting a time to have a phone interview. I replied with my time schedule. The phone interview was about 20 minutes. The standard questions were asked such as why was I leaving my current employer. What were my job duties. What I liked best and least about my current employer. We discuss all of my past jobs on my resume. We discuss my experience and education and how it applied to the job I was applying for. She asked why did I want to work for ASI and what did I know about the company. After that interview I had four other interviews. I interviewed with my IT manager, the systems administrator, the IT director and the IT vice president and they all wanted to know about my job history, work experience and they thoroughly drilled on my troubleshooting methods. The whole interviewing process took about three weeks. After the last interview it took them three days to call me to let me know that I got the position. We talked about the salary and the position title and they gave me what i asked for plus four bonus's throughout the year. When I walked into ASI I immediately felt a good vibe. Everyone spoke to me and all were very friendly. I was given a tour and most of the people I saw seemed to be happy and hardworking. There was plenty of parking. Starbucks was on site and a cafeteria with hot and cold food served. They even had a daycare for its employee's. The day I started working I received all the tools I needed for the job...cellphone, laptop, computer and office supplies.

Interview Questions

• How do I personally keep abreast of the current technology.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pleasant and accommodating. Only one conversation was needed.

Key Account Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Pennsauken, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Walked in and was greeted by Ashley (the HR manager). The interview with Ashley was very professional yet it was not overwhelming. She asked the usual interview questions and that took about 30 min. She explained the position and The ins and outs of the company. Next I was taken to the conference room to meet with Raphael the sales manager. He also was very cool and grilled me a bit but hey, it's a sales job, who would hire someone who can't take a little grilling? We talked about my work experience and then the interview was over. I was a bit nervous during the interview because I really want the job. Both interviews lasted about 1.5 hours.