ASM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASM Interview Questions

Electrical Engneering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASM (New York, NY).

Interview

The place is quite far away from Yishun mrt. And there are three buildings belongs to ASM. ALL have the icon of ASM. HARD to find. Using one and half hour to finish the interview. To be honour, it's quite hard for fresh graduate.

Interview Questions

• Sth like the project u have done. And more qns will wil coming about the details   Answer Question
    • Why do you use this component in ur project. How does it work. The value is didn't then what will be the out come   Answer Question

Interview

Respond To job posting on the Internet such as Craigslist etc. Receive initial phone call / phone interview from asm. Receive second follow-up phone call from the company with a offer or a decline for the position.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working alone? Do you have dependable transportation to and from work sites? Describe the process when you did your last merchandising job/reset. Can you read a planogram? General resume review conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ASM (Hartford, CT) in January 2014.

Interview

sit with 3 people that just ask regular interview questions. Just assure them that you are a hardworker. They prefer new EMTS so if you are a seasoned EMT make sure you talk about how easily you can adapt to a new company and how you are not broken in your old habits. Make sure you speak up the company because the director has a big ego and feels that he has made the company great.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, union.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASM (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Job fairs are always being conducted, classified, and internet postings. HR will contact you quickly, if you have experience. All paper work is done on line. Hiring is streamlined.

Interview Questions

• No out the common questions. Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Hourly rates differ within a position, ie. where your store is located may change your hourly rate.

Regional Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ASM.

Interview

Round table with many managers. They knew what they were looking for and did a great job of probing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some negotiations were allowed.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASM (Frankfort, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

did most on computer. not too personal contact

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ASM (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

Referred by a friend. Three rounds of interview. 1st one the direct supervisor conducted the interview. 2nd one VP did. 3rd one HR did the interview. The interview was very technical, as a fresh graduate, I almost forgot few topics learnt. They really asked things into details during the interviews.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ASM (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2016.

Interview

Recived invitation of interview two days after the online application. The interview is quite easy and interviewer is department manager. The interview questions include Self intro, description on past working experience and your final year project. Some technical questions have rises but they are all simple. Using common sense is enough for those question.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain what you have done in the final year project ?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASM (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

answer 10 technical questions in 10 minutes, ask about personality and education, also project. ask you why you want to work in this company, number of your family members, your career plan, technical questions related with test. also questions about electrical device, motion control, stepper motor.

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASM (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ASM in April 2014.