ASRC Federal Holding Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.3

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orient, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Orient, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Began with a phone call screening, which led to an interview over the phone. I received another phone call a week later inviting me to an in-person interview. I was interviewed by two upper level managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you a handle a situation in which one of your subordinates consistently disobeys your demands?   1 Answer

Project Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Greenbelt, MD).

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter to schedule a phone screen shortly after applying. Contacted a few days later for onsite panel interview, received benefits info and contract info. Interview lasted an hour. Followed up with recruiter 10 days later and was told managers did not want to continue with interview process, no offer made.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I had an phone interview and 4 days after i had an in person interview. No trick or quizy question asked. The hiring process is kinda slow, still waiting for them to reply.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company in February 2017.

Interview

The entire process took about two months. Initially applied in January, got a call from corporate recruiter early February for an initial phone screen interview. The initial interview was pretty detailed, about 30 minutes. The recruiter asked detailed healthcare policy questions. I had a second conference call interview with the hiring manager and another manager, which also lasted about 30 minutes. This was a resume based interview as well as some specific healthcare policy questions. I had a third and final interview a week later in their office with 3 managers. This was also about 30-45 minutes long with behavioral, resume and policy questions. They also did a little assessment where i had to draw a process map for a specific scenario.

Interview Questions

• Gave me a process map to look at and asked me to draw a process map for going into Starbucks to order coffee.   Answer Question

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Beltsville, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

No technical questions were asked even though I prepared a lot for that. It was easy-going, and I was mainly asked about my previous experience and various situational questions. The first half of it was them telling me about the company and the job description.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience training coworkers?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company.

Interview

Recruiter called and 2 days after i had the interview. No technical questions were asked. Most of the interview was to just tell me what the job is about. Then just asking me if that is what i am looking for. As soon as i sat for the interview they told me that there is not going to be a quiz, and true, there wasn't.

Interview Questions

• Asked if i was interested in the position   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Greenbelt, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interviews (2) screenings and if passed, then next step is to meet the company managers (panel group) for a third and possibly forth interview. After passing all, you'll receive an offer letter along with consent letter for drug and background testing.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work within a team? How do you handle pressing deadline knowing you are unable to meet the required date?   Answer Question

Records and Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied in early January. Was contacted by HR in February to set up phone interview. I replied with my availability and never heard back. A week later the recruiter called without warning to give phone interview. Easy questions and immediately set up with in-person interview. Met with department manager who was distracted the first half of the interview and had no questions prepared, just wanted to "chat to see if it was a good fit." It was relaxed but seemed too informal to be taken seriously. Was told I would hear either way and was never contacted. I reached out to HR a week later and they never called or emailed me back. I prefer rejections to being ignored--my time is valuable too!

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company.

Interview

Totally unprofessional. Hiring manager met me in weekend casual clothes for a formal interview. I was in a suit. Completely disorganized. The interviewer actually had to ask other members of the staff if they were free during our meeting. I wish. Wish. Wish. I had passed.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company in April 2015.

Interview

No real surprises, incredibly prompt and helpful recruiters and hiring managers. Lots of bgp and routing questions. Tcp stack, Linux and scripting questions. Asked about programming languages I was familiar with and different transmission mediums.