ASRC Federal Holding Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online through website. I was contacted about two weeks later and received an invitation to interview onsite. Interview consisted of interactions and questions with two managers. Everyone was very personable and encouraged me to relax and just be myself. I received an offer about a week after the onsite interview. Behavioral and technical questions

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online through website. I was contacted about two weeks later and received an invitation to interview onsite. Interview consisted of interactions and questions with multiple department managers. Everyone was very personable and encouraged me to relax and just be myself. I received an offer about a week after the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about past experiences with relevant languages and IDEs. Some questions related to high level overview of software design principles and object oriented design practices.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Greenbelt, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

I was able to communicate and share work samples via e-mail with the interviewers prior to my in-person interview, so the actual interview was very specific, focused, and productive. The work I had been doing for one agency was a fairly close match for the position for which I interviewed, which made the initial queries easy to address. I think the fact that I learned about the position from a current employee who was familiar with my work gave me some advantage, as did the fact that I held a public trust clearance already.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult author or subject matter expert who disagrees with your editing and rewriting?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company in September 2014.

Interview

Very smooth and lots of communication. I always knew what my next steps were. I was phone screened, then brought in for a face to face interview, and then received an offer the very next day after I filled out the online application

Interview Questions

• Explain your most difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, was asked basic, boiler plate questions. Nothing really out of the ordinary. As long as you're not incredibly nervous, scatterbrained, or an utter mess of a person, I think you'll be fine.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Greenbelt, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interviews (2) screenings and if passed, then next step is to meet the company managers (panel group) for a third and possibly forth interview. After passing all, you'll receive an offer letter along with consent letter for drug and background testing.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work within a team? How do you handle pressing deadline knowing you are unable to meet the required date?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I had an phone interview and 4 days after i had an in person interview. No trick or quizy question asked. The hiring process is kinda slow, still waiting for them to reply.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Beltsville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to the position and I got called for a phone screen a few weeks later. During the phone interview the Director invited me in for an in person interview. The interview was formal but comfortable, I was interviewed by the Director Of TA, Manager of TA and the Recruiting Program Administrator. Once the interview was over, I received a call the same day telling me that I got the position!

Interview Questions

• 1. How well do I work with people?
      2. What is the worst experience that you had with a Customer?
      3. What do I think I could bring to the team?
      4. Why do I think I would be the best candidate for the position?

There were some other questions related to the position but I cannot remember.   Answer Question

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Beltsville, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

No technical questions were asked even though I prepared a lot for that. It was easy-going, and I was mainly asked about my previous experience and various situational questions. The first half of it was them telling me about the company and the job description.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience training coworkers?   1 Answer

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company.

Interview

Totally unprofessional. Hiring manager met me in weekend casual clothes for a formal interview. I was in a suit. Completely disorganized. The interviewer actually had to ask other members of the staff if they were free during our meeting. I wish. Wish. Wish. I had passed.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company in April 2015.

Interview

No real surprises, incredibly prompt and helpful recruiters and hiring managers. Lots of bgp and routing questions. Tcp stack, Linux and scripting questions. Asked about programming languages I was familiar with and different transmission mediums.