ASRC Federal Holding Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.2

Project Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Greenbelt, MD).

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter to schedule a phone screen shortly after applying. Contacted a few days later for onsite panel interview, received benefits info and contract info. Interview lasted an hour. Followed up with recruiter 10 days later and was told managers did not want to continue with interview process, no offer made.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I had an phone interview and 4 days after i had an in person interview. No trick or quizy question asked. The hiring process is kinda slow, still waiting for them to reply.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company in February 2017.

Interview

The entire process took about two months. Initially applied in January, got a call from corporate recruiter early February for an initial phone screen interview. The initial interview was pretty detailed, about 30 minutes. The recruiter asked detailed healthcare policy questions. I had a second conference call interview with the hiring manager and another manager, which also lasted about 30 minutes. This was a resume based interview as well as some specific healthcare policy questions. I had a third and final interview a week later in their office with 3 managers. This was also about 30-45 minutes long with behavioral, resume and policy questions. They also did a little assessment where i had to draw a process map for a specific scenario.

Interview Questions

• Gave me a process map to look at and asked me to draw a process map for going into Starbucks to order coffee.   Answer Question

Spacecraft Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company.

Interview

Recruiter called and 2 days after i had the interview. No technical questions were asked. Most of the interview was to just tell me what the job is about. Then just asking me if that is what i am looking for. As soon as i sat for the interview they told me that there is not going to be a quiz, and true, there wasn't.

Interview Questions

• Asked if i was interested in the position   1 Answer

Records and Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied in early January. Was contacted by HR in February to set up phone interview. I replied with my availability and never heard back. A week later the recruiter called without warning to give phone interview. Easy questions and immediately set up with in-person interview. Met with department manager who was distracted the first half of the interview and had no questions prepared, just wanted to "chat to see if it was a good fit." It was relaxed but seemed too informal to be taken seriously. Was told I would hear either way and was never contacted. I reached out to HR a week later and they never called or emailed me back. I prefer rejections to being ignored--my time is valuable too!

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company.

Interview

Totally unprofessional. Hiring manager met me in weekend casual clothes for a formal interview. I was in a suit. Completely disorganized. The interviewer actually had to ask other members of the staff if they were free during our meeting. I wish. Wish. Wish. I had passed.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company in April 2015.

Interview

No real surprises, incredibly prompt and helpful recruiters and hiring managers. Lots of bgp and routing questions. Tcp stack, Linux and scripting questions. Asked about programming languages I was familiar with and different transmission mediums.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Beltsville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to the position and I got called for a phone screen a few weeks later. During the phone interview the Director invited me in for an in person interview. The interview was formal but comfortable, I was interviewed by the Director Of TA, Manager of TA and the Recruiting Program Administrator. Once the interview was over, I received a call the same day telling me that I got the position!

Interview Questions

• 1. How well do I work with people?
      2. What is the worst experience that you had with a Customer?
      3. What do I think I could bring to the team?
      4. Why do I think I would be the best candidate for the position?

There were some other questions related to the position but I cannot remember.
      Answer Question

Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASRC Federal Holding Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, was asked basic, boiler plate questions. Nothing really out of the ordinary. As long as you're not incredibly nervous, scatterbrained, or an utter mess of a person, I think you'll be fine.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online through website. I was contacted about two weeks later and received an invitation to interview onsite. Interview consisted of interactions and questions with multiple department managers. Everyone was very personable and encouraged me to relax and just be myself. I received an offer about a week after the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about past experiences with relevant languages and IDEs. Some questions related to high level overview of software design principles and object oriented design practices.   Answer Question