AST Defeasance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at AST Defeasance

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AST Defeasance (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview process was very formal and professional until I was invited to a final round interview with the Director. The Director was rude, disorganized, and late to the interview by 15-20min.

Notably, the company hasn't claimed their profile on Glass-door. Upon reading the other reviews it is easy to see why. Dodged that bullet!

Interview Questions

• What are you future aspirations? What are you seeking out of your next opportunity?   1 Answer

Blogger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AST Defeasance (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with company assistant and discussed all my qualifications and the position. I also had to create a sample blog. Great interview process. Very nice people. After this you meet with the ceo and he will ask you come question about certain situations and what you think you can bring to the table to make the company succeed

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AST Defeasance (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen with the manager in charge of HR in the NY office followed by a phone interview with the director in LA. After that, I was assigned a short excel and writing test. Then I had two in-person interviews with the director and a couple of the financial analysts. Overall, the people were nice and it was an easy process. However, there was not much room to negotiate salary and it was a lot lower than I expected for a finance position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AST? What are you looking for in a job?   Answer Question