ATEM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATEM

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ATEM (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I had 90 days to secure employment before I ran out of my student visa status so I looked for the company with the best Network Engineer training preparation in good weather. No other consulting company sent me pictures of the Labs or equipment I would work on so the choice was pretty simple. Interview was general. They wanted to know what level of cisco certification I had achieved during my master's program and what my current Visa status was. I had CCNA, they wanted CCNP. Training for CCNP took me about 3 months but it took some of my batch-mates 5 months.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Consulting services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They put everyone on an hourly pay rate for the first six months on the job site. I didn't get to negotiate.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ATEM (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Examine each skill and qualification in the job posting, then review your own work and volunteer history as it relates to the posting. Prepare examples of experiences or successes that back up each requirement.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ATEM (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very good and easy. I impressed lot their approach of interview.First round is apptitute and next is technical. Finally i met HR for face to face interview. That goes good.