ATR International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ATR International Interview Questions

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATR International.

Interview

Applied online today for an entry level recruiter role and received a call about an hour later. The guy proceeds to give me an immediate phone interview and rip apart my resume and was very rude. Proceeds to tell me I'm not qualified for an entry level role without even giving me time to prepare. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between agency recruiting and corporate recruiting? What recruiting skills can you tell me about?   Answer Question

Business Analyst V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATR International (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Pre interview process..We went through a basic prep interview, so I would be ready for the contract interview. I was fully ready and was given many different circumstances to go through.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time a project that you were leading failed? What did you do and how did you handle the result?   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ATR International.

Interview

I had gone to an "Open House" recruiting event for a different company and met different recruiters. They talked about the company and gave a tour of the place. After that, everyone went outside and had snacks. Each recruiter had openings for different positions so everyone there got a chance to learn about each one. Towards the end, everyone gave out their resumes and went home.

Got a call from Atr about a job offer from the company that had the "Open House". I was given all hiring paperwork via email and signed documents electronically. It wasn't like most typical interviews. It was more like telling me about the company and signing hiring paper work....that's all.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ATR International (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview, My resume was handed in by an employee I knew, and they called me hours later. They are very fast and professional. The phone interview lasted for about 10 to 15 min

Interview Questions

• They asked questions based on my resume, like what did you do at this job? what are your strengths?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATR International (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and CEO in a laid back interview setting. They basically explained what the position entailed and went through my resume. I expected something more formal when I was told that who I would be meeting with. I walked to the office and interviewed in the lobby of a major chain restaurant located inside. There are no particular skills that must be needed for the job, you just have to have a friendly personality and go getter attitude.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Applicant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATR International.

Interview

Several of my former colleagues and friends referred me to Ms. Judi Chung, an ATR Recruiter when i was looking for a position.

She was very patient, knowledgeable and informative.

She did not immediately have a position open, but said she would keep me posted and informed of any future openings. I have heard that a million times before, so I doubted I would ever hear back from ATR. However, within two weeks, Ms. Chung called me back with 3 different position opening options, and fielded my rather detailed questions in order to help me decide for which position I would be a best fit.

I have dealt with many, many recruiters in the industry; some never call back when they say they will, and others are overly aggressive to the point of being demeaning, sarcastic, and offensive.

Ms. Chung, however, was very pro-active, responsive, hard working, honest and professional. She remained sharp and well organized even when I was not.

I always recommend to my web designer and programmer colleagues or anyone looking for a quality recruiter/agency when looking for a job or to work with, their first stop should be Ms. Chung at ATR.

ATR is a great company and the people work hard. The pay and benefits packages are fair and competitive.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult...very honest and open process; no trick questions. I truly appreciated that.   Answer Question

Receptionist - Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATR International (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

First I received a phone call, usual screening of questions of your past work, seemed like they were desperate though so it went by fast and I was scheduled the next day for an interview. This position was for being the receptionist at their Sunnyvale location, answering calls, placing job orders, etc.
    I was supposed to interview with three people, like I mentioned before, they were unorganized and I only saw two people. They said they would call me the next day to finish up the interview.
    They never did.

The funny thing is that this recruiting company called me about 3 weeks prior about a potential opportunity for another receptionist position for SSL. Though we had mis-communication, I never received an email, phone call, or even LinkedIn message stating anything of what happened. Before I went to the interview for the onsite receptionist, I had messaged the recruiter that called about the position at SSL, she didn't respond, which is fine because who checks LinkedIn everyday? When I saw her in person, of course, being understanding and professional telling her I am excited to interview for their site, she dashed away as soon as possible when the conversation ended.

I think it's probably a good company, but the communications is not good.. at all. For both times, I did not receive an answer regarding anything bad or good. Especially from a recruiting company, they should keep you informed...

Interview Questions

• "where do you see yourself in 5 years"
      I have never had this asked for an interview even though it's pretty common. I have an interest in HR and I told the interviewer somewhere in HR as a recruiting coordinator or talent acquisition. She asked me why. I said human resources has a lot of different opportunities in different areas and I've been interested since I was a receptionist at eBay. She then asked, so what do you like about it, the paperwork...?
      I didn't know what else to say other than, I am interested in this position because I feel it's a basis of going into HR...
      They have read my resume but had no clue that I had been contacted and dismissed before..very interesting, eh?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATR International (Irvine, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

They first set up a phone screen with Wendy. She asked questions about how I would deal with deadlines, and more follow-up information about my general background. The first interview is just to get a chance to see what you sound like over the phone. The second in-person interview was at their office. The CEO was there.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sales? Would you consider yourself a competitive person? Tell us about your technical background?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATR International.

Interview

Interviewed with the marketing team and management team

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATR International in October 2013.

Interview

My interview went great. I was asked questions pertaining to my past job experience. I was never asked questions that made me feel unfortable to answer. The person that intereviewed me was very polite and cheerful.