ATTO Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATTO Technology

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATTO Technology (Amherst, NY).

Interview

The process consisted of two interviews, the first on the phone asking about education, work experience, interest, etc. Then the second interview was in person and more in depth questions about experience pertaining to the position.

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ATTO Technology (Amherst, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I found the open position via Indeed.com which redirected me to ATTOs Careers Page, where I submitted my application in less than 2 minutes. I was then contacted to schedule a phone interview which took place 3 days later with their recruiter, Angelo (who is still very helpful to this day). After this, i was contacted again to schedule an on-site interview with Angelo and my current supervisor Dale. The interview process was nearly effortless and the only thing extra I had to do was print the application documents to bring with me to the on-site interview (could be electronic nowadays). There was a test given by Dale which asked questions regarding my troubleshooting and programming capabilities. My overall rating would be a 5 out of 5 due to the promptness and likability of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What programming languages and operating systems (OS) are you comfortable using?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ATTO Technology (Buffalo, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Was scheduled for a phone interview and spoke with the recruiter Angelo. He explained the position to me in great detail and was super friendly and professional. Then during the In-person interview, I was able to speak with Dale the hiring manager who was very helpful. Dale then walked me into their facilities where Angelo provided a very detailed an eye-opening tour!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATTO Technology (Amherst, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Seamless interview process and Angelo was more than helpful along the way. The company stated that they would be in contact with me within 7 days of my initial phone interview and they actually were! Seeing that a company cares for its candidates definitely shows how much they actually put into their employees!

Interview Questions

• What were some frustrating things about your previous position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATTO Technology (Getzville, NY).

Interview

I received a phone interview, after that the HR director sent me a questionnaire, about a week later I received a call back for an in person interview(2nd interview), during this interview I was interviewed by the HR director and then the hiring manager. After the Interview I was shown where I could be working. Then I left

Negotiation

I was looking to get out of my current job at the time so took the offer. I would suggest trying to negotiate a higher pay than what they offer... I believe it was a low ball

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ATTO Technology (Buffalo, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Not very job finder friendly

Interview Questions

• Asking me why I waited 5 yrs. after My College graduation
      To apply to them? And in Return they give up on me and never
      Contacted my back for a second Interview.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATTO Technology (Buffalo, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Horrible corporation