AYP Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Staffing Agency50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AYP Group

AYP Group

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AYP Group

Interview

Interesting session with interviewer and had a good chat about culture and environment and people. The strategy they use to connect people despite every staff is located all around APAC countries.

Interview Questions
  • How would you react and perform if you were the pioneer of a group position that are going to be hired later?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AYP Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AYP Group

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, one with HR and hiring manager, and another with the general manager. HR called not long after to offer to position and sent an offer via email. Did not pick up as i was working. HR called me repeatedly instead of giving me a few days to think over my decision which is very very uncomfortable and abnormal. Realized no employee benefit offered so i rejected the offer via email. HR called immediately and emailed (i had to reject the call as i was in a meeting) to ask if i would reconsider if employee benefits are provided. Before i could reply to the email, HR once again spammed called me numerous times within half an hour in order to rush my decision. Shocking and feels desperate.

Interview Questions
  • Rank attributes in terms of their importance to you. E.g. Work life balance etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

AYP Group

Application

I interviewed at AYP Group

Interview

Interview was conducted by two individuals, one from marketing department and another from HR. HR person came off as rude during the interview. They did not give me sufficient time to decide if i want the role or not and instead called me four times within half an hour. This came off as a little desperate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed