AbacusConsulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AbacusConsulting Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kili Lāhor (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AbacusConsulting (Kili Lāhor (Pakistan)) in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted my resume through friend to Talent Acquisition Lead. He called me for interview. There were three interviews and a psychometric test. I was asked about the technical questions on Compensation & Benefits.

Interview Questions

• How well Do I know about AbacusConsulting   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AbacusConsulting (Lahore (Pakistan)) in February 2012.

Interview

I went through a total of three interviews. It was pretty basic with the HR manager but when it got department specific, detailed questions were asked about the company, position and past experiences. Over all it was a learning experiences which boosted my confidence and improved my morale.

Interview Questions

• how would you market a local product in the international market, what will be your strategies and what problems can you face?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation. The company has a fixed income bracket for employees and they don't increase or decrease this limit by much. You can either accept or reject the offer.

Senior Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AbacusConsulting (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2010.

Interview

The interviewer asked about my previous job

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AbacusConsulting (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2009.

Interview

Very candid and straight process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Openness

Senior Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AbacusConsulting (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in March 2008.

Interview

First telephonic interview, then one to one meetings almost 3, then HR interview for salary and benefits discussion then offer letter

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you faced in implementing Government Sector Project?   Answer Question