Absolute Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Absolute Security

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Absolute Security (Ashland, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

not really an interview, got a call we met in a room and they told us what we would be doing and then we said yes or no to the job

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolute Security (Woodbridge, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

After the invitation to the interview, I arrived, and the interview was all of 5 minutes. The man I interviewed with talked in circles and told me that I was already practically hired - quote benefits and salary. Some of what he said wasn't quite right to my ears so I asked flat out if it was a "sale job". Needless to say, it was.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer when I showed up to orientation and there were 30 people also there for the same position, told the same thing as me. We had to sign non-compete contracts and then learned that it would cost us money to start the job! They also showed us how the commissioned system worked - and thats when I walked out, angry that they lied to me in the interview about whether or not it was a sales job.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South El Monte, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Absolute Security (South El Monte, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The training manager, with whom I met face-to-face, was Bryan Colindres. Do to my security back ground at LAX as a specially-trained security officer by the airport police academy, and - even through I'm not an airport police - my private vehicle has airport police license plates on it denoting, among other things, I was a civil service employee of Los Angles, not a TSA guard, but one much higher in standing. Also, my interview was extremely easy, because I once was one the Director of Security for Paramount Construction. So my face-to face meeting with the security manager Bryan went well. I was hired on the spot for 14.00 an hour. The post was at the State fair for three months. The post ended when the fair closed. I*t6's been nearly a month and Absolute International Security says they might have armed security post in the future, but for now I'm given only two days a week and desire more. My desires time of work is any days, but I want a day shift.

Interview Questions

• about fire arm, guard, twic, Red Cross, driver's lic. legal to work in USA, ability to stand for long hours etc.   1 Answer

Absolute Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Absolute Security (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

It's was nice and easy. They were asking me question sometime about the job I applied for. Also they told me what to expect on the job and that what to do in the job.

Interview Questions

• They told me if my days are open, why should I hire you, how did you hear about the position, etc...   1 Answer