Academi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Academi Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

WPS PSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moyock, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Academi (Moyock, NC).

Interview

Standard application process whereby an individual is first required to meet the minimum experiential requirements then pass a DOS SF86 clearance. The only real interview is the vetting process during the PSS course.

Interview Questions

• Weapons qualifications and performance evaluations for the duration of the course.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moyock, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Academi (Moyock, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

Met with multkple managers befote hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer
    • What do you know a out the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not bad but did not get what I wanted.

Personal Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moyock, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Academi (Moyock, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

First you submit your Bio, If it is a approved then you get a class date. When you arrive to class you will receive a full medical, and psychological testing. Then you take a Physical Fitness test, if you make that then you will start the 45 day vetting course.

Interview Questions

• It was a 45 day vetting process, so there will be a lot of questions and tactical skills tests.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Overseas Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Academi in March 2011.

Interview

Basic phone interview, resume and background paperwork for review investigation. Phone interview was very basic, and more personality based than anything technical. After phone interview I submitted my background information and waited for many months until clearance was approved. After approval a training date was set.

DPMF Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Academi (Kabul (Afghanistan)).

Interview

Transferred from one company to another. The interview was very quick and only lasted for an hour. I knew I had the position at the end of the interview. It was what I had hoped for.

Interview Questions

• Will you stay at least another year   1 Answer

Security Professional Interview

Interview

Submitted my application online. It took a while to receive a response. I was then asked to submit more information, which only delayed the process because they lost my paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to commit to the company and its demands no matter what the circumstance is?   Answer Question