Accelalpha Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Accelalpha Interview Questions

Interviews at Accelalpha

2.6

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accelalpha (Bellevue, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

First, a great 30min call with the HR Manager. We could review my experience, goals, compensation, references, and skills. However, the face-to-face meeting with the CEO was a complete disaster. Instead of taking from where I left with HR, he brought his computer with my linkedin profile opened and made very basic and repetitive questions. A lot of them, non stop, for 50min. It was not an interview, but an interrogatory. When I asked for the opportunity to make a few questions, the CEO laughed, sarcastically. He also confessed that they don't have thought about the compensation for this position. The next step would be another interview with the practice leader that is not generating new sales, and it was not clear if that would be the last one. Last but not least, they are not looking for a sales executive, but an alliance manager to handle their relationship with Oracle.

Interview Questions

• What sales methodology do you use?   1 Answer
    • What's your current compensation and your expectations?   1 Answer
    • What's my sales pitch for the CPQ solution?   1 Answer

Accelalpha Response

Jun 8, 2018 – Senior Marketing Manager

We appreciate your candid feedback on the interview process. Some of your observations are correct. There is some reasoning behind why we do that and here are some insights.

As a policy, our... More

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accelalpha (Bellevue, WA) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was of three rounds. The first two were in-person and third one was on phone. The interview focused on Background, Technological skills, Aspirations and Reasons for leaving current employer.

Interview Questions

• Background, Technological skills, Aspirations and Reasons for leaving current employer   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accelalpha (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview for the position of Senior Consultant. One Technical and two Functional since I had more expertise in Functional and Project Management domain. All of them were professional and asked questions based on my resume. They were quite understanding and also wanted specific replies to their questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain the various OTM modules that you worked on.
      Explain the scenarios and solutions you configured in the system.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accelalpha (Seattle, WA) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and I felt very comfortable, from the first contact with Human Resources, as well as with the different Managers who interviewed me, they were very professional.

Logistics Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accelalpha (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Three round phone interview, with the final one being more a test than an interview. Everyone seemed to know very little about the company and started just a week ago. US based position but everyone seemed to be from other countries.

Interview Questions

• Theoretical questions with no context or background.   1 Answer

Accelalpha Response

Jul 11, 2019 – Human Resources and Talent Acquisitions Manager

We are sorry you had a negative experience during your interview process and appreciate your feedback.

We at Accelalpha celebrate the diversity within our organization. We believe everyone... More