Acess Meditech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acess Meditech Interview Questions

Interviews at Acess Meditech

3.5

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Acess Meditech.

Interview

There has been couple of rounds One on phone and 2nd was face to face. They sent me a email asking me for phone call and then I had face to face. They replied in 1 week.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acess Meditech (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

3 rounds in general first is the system test next is one on one then finally HR round .... system test is easy if you can present yourself in a systematic manner and you should be good in basics

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acess Meditech (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds will be there .. first would be one and one .. . . . . . . Then accounting test .. .. Final round would be HR.. .. . . .. .. .

Interview Questions

• How do I see my future in acess meditech   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acess Meditech (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was only 3 rounds of the interview (Apptitute,Technical Round and HR Round).Technical Round means it was an system test an task was given it was very easy as if we are that perfect in the technologies.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acess Meditech (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

First they asked for a written test of English and the second round was a face to face interview. I was the only candidate and i waited like 2 hours in their front office and returned. They don't have any time sense and they don't value your time.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acess Meditech (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Had a interview for the position Business analyst and selected for the same. HR called me and asked for joining date without informing the offering package. When I asked about package, they said 35-40% hike on current CTC. I wondered and told my current package. HR told that calculate and tell the value. I told the amount which is coming after calculation. HR said OK and fine for the same. Asked me to share the payslips, previous company docs. while sharing the same I again asked for the offering package. HR told that its confidential, once you bring your original docs and submit here, we will give the offer letter.When I visit for the same, I asked directly about offering package. She is saying can give 40K, not the hike on your current CTC. This incident show how knowledgeable HR they have. seriously wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Agile process, client interaction, requirement gathering, BA docs   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acess Meditech (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

They don't deserve any star, don't look at the positive feedback those may be fake, Its very disappointed, They called for interview and gave the system test for 3 hour. after clearing the test, those people are not offering the package what ever getting currently. Look like they were looking for the sample code which was related to their work.

Interview Questions

• Only system test. and that is only because they are wasting your time.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acess Meditech (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

interview process is overall good , thanks for bad exp working with your company but i faced lot of problems worked with this company.
    one bad step can spoil future