- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Florida
- - Naples, FL Area
- - Tampa, FL Area
- - Illinois
- - America, IL
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI Area
- - New Mexico
- - Santa Fe, NM Area
- - New York State
- - Ohio
- - Cincinnati, OH Area
- - Cleveland, OH Area
- - Columbus, OH Area
- - Oregon
- - Coos Bay, OR Area
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Virginia
- - Winchester, VA Area
- - Accomac, VA
- Colombia - All Cities
- - Antioquia
- - Medellín, Colombia Area
- Israel - All Cities
- - Central
- - Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Area
- Jamaica - All Cities
- - Saint Catherine
- - Spanish Town, Jamaica Area
- Mexico - All Cities
- - México
- - Mexico City, Mexico Area
- Uruguay - All Cities
- - Montevideo
- - Montevideo, Uruguay Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Achieve Test Prep
Interviews for Top Jobs at Achieve Test Prep
- Instructor (6)
- Senior Education Consultant (1)
- Director of Admissions (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Customer Retention Specialist (1)
- Curriculum Developer (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Customer Service Manager (1)
- Academic Advisor (1)
- Customer Service Representative Level II - Retention Specialist (1)
- Inbound Lead for Phones and Chats (1)
- Helpdesk Specialist (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Education Coordinator (1)
- IT Help Desk Agent (1)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (New York, NY) in Feb 2021
There were a lot of questions to answer which I consider not too necessary. You need to recall why you left each of the organization you have ever worked. Just prepare for any question
- Reasons for exiting past companies
Anonymous Employee in United States
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (United States) in Jan 2021
It was pretty quick and responses from the company came back within just a few days, which I liked. There’s an assessment process you must go through before being considered for the initial interview and the assessments were fairly simple.
- Why do you want to work at achieve?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slovakia
I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Slovakia)
I found the point of contact during the interview process a bit rude, so I came back here to read the reviews a little more carefully and found most of them to be suspiciously similar--zero complaints and advice to management to "keep being amazing." Upon further googling, I found streams of students complaining that they were scammed by this company and reports of extremely low teacher pay, as well as job ads for sales reps paying up to $200k a year. I removed myself from consideration for the position immediately because I have a soul.
- What is your teaching philosophy?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latvia
I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Latvia) in Nov 2020
A long list of assignments just to have the interview: Acknowledgment of application General aptitude Customer service Critical thinking Tech support Attention to details memorization & recall rationalizing skills. and you need to finish all the steps in order to have an interview
- Who on the entire earth asks salary expectation the first question!! And she said - without wasting your time your salary expectation in the given application is such and such - I replied yes - Her respond - Unfortunately we currently offering way less than that amount!! You actually wasted my time answering this assignment questions, if you checked my details in the application, why you offer me an interview!!! If the given details are not suitable for you why did you waste my time on useless assignments!! I was so confused by the first question, I wasn't expecting such a question, instead of speaking about Skills, job roles, she spoke about Salary as the first question!
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenya
I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Kenya)
First, you answer all pre-screening questions on their website related to the role you are applying for. Followed by an internet reliability test. Next are pre-hire assessments to gauge aptitude, if you pass the internet tests. An initial call follows within a week of test completion.
- Why Achieve?
Anonymous Employee in Trinidad and Tobago
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Trinidad and Tobago) in Jul 2020
It was a quick interview that lasted maybe 30 minutes total. Very informal and easy! The interviewer (who is now my supervisor) was very laid back and cool. I was not nervous at all.
- I was asked to describe the 3 most important aspects of customer service (in my opinion)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippines
I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Philippines)
There is this Internet ReliabilityTest that you need to accomplish. I passed it so the next step is the aptitude test. So far I am satisfied with how things work. They really try to reach out to you even though you are just a prospective employee. Also, they are very respectful.
- General Aptitude Test
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uruguay
I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Uruguay)
Short and straight forward, it only lasted for about 10 minutes. I did through Skype. I was nervous, but the interviewer was very kind. They let me know before the interview began that what my salary objective was way higher than what they could offer me. Their salary is maximum 3.5 USD per hour.
- Why I stopped working at my previous jobs
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santo Domingo
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Santo Domingo) in May 2020
Super Cold, no human contact, and once I got a phone call, She did even want to speak. I asked her questions she was not willing to answer. Not helpful. When I emailed her back, she just instantly sent me a rejection email, on the spot.
- General, Why should I be hired, Salary Exp, are you willing to accept 6$ per hour...
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenya
I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Kenya) in May 2020
A recruiter reached out to me saying I'd proceeded to the next stage. The interview started with a disclaimer, did I want to proceed despite their low salary offer? We spent the rest of the interview discussing how my qualifications meet the requirements of the job. Nail that and you'll proceed to the next stage.
- What were the circumstances that led to me leaving my previous job