Achieve Test Prep Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Achieve Test Prep

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

There were a lot of questions to answer which I consider not too necessary. You need to recall why you left each of the organization you have ever worked. Just prepare for any question

Interview Questions
  • Reasons for exiting past companies
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (United States) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was pretty quick and responses from the company came back within just a few days, which I liked. There’s an assessment process you must go through before being considered for the initial interview and the assessments were fairly simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slovakia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Slovakia)

Interview

I found the point of contact during the interview process a bit rude, so I came back here to read the reviews a little more carefully and found most of them to be suspiciously similar--zero complaints and advice to management to "keep being amazing." Upon further googling, I found streams of students complaining that they were scammed by this company and reports of extremely low teacher pay, as well as job ads for sales reps paying up to $200k a year. I removed myself from consideration for the position immediately because I have a soul.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latvia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Latvia) in Nov 2020

Interview

A long list of assignments just to have the interview: Acknowledgment of application General aptitude Customer service Critical thinking Tech support Attention to details memorization & recall rationalizing skills. and you need to finish all the steps in order to have an interview

Interview Questions
  • Who on the entire earth asks salary expectation the first question!! And she said - without wasting your time your salary expectation in the given application is such and such - I replied yes - Her respond - Unfortunately we currently offering way less than that amount!! You actually wasted my time answering this assignment questions, if you checked my details in the application, why you offer me an interview!!! If the given details are not suitable for you why did you waste my time on useless assignments!! I was so confused by the first question, I wasn't expecting such a question, instead of speaking about Skills, job roles, she spoke about Salary as the first question!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenya

Application

I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Kenya)

Interview

First, you answer all pre-screening questions on their website related to the role you are applying for. Followed by an internet reliability test. Next are pre-hire assessments to gauge aptitude, if you pass the internet tests. An initial call follows within a week of test completion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Trinidad and Tobago

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Trinidad and Tobago) in Jul 2020

Interview

It was a quick interview that lasted maybe 30 minutes total. Very informal and easy! The interviewer (who is now my supervisor) was very laid back and cool. I was not nervous at all.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe the 3 most important aspects of customer service (in my opinion)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Philippines)

Interview

There is this Internet ReliabilityTest that you need to accomplish. I passed it so the next step is the aptitude test. So far I am satisfied with how things work. They really try to reach out to you even though you are just a prospective employee. Also, they are very respectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uruguay

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Uruguay)

Interview

Short and straight forward, it only lasted for about 10 minutes. I did through Skype. I was nervous, but the interviewer was very kind. They let me know before the interview began that what my salary objective was way higher than what they could offer me. Their salary is maximum 3.5 USD per hour.

Interview Questions
  • Why I stopped working at my previous jobs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santo Domingo

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Santo Domingo) in May 2020

Interview

Super Cold, no human contact, and once I got a phone call, She did even want to speak. I asked her questions she was not willing to answer. Not helpful. When I emailed her back, she just instantly sent me a rejection email, on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • General, Why should I be hired, Salary Exp, are you willing to accept 6$ per hour...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenya

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achieve Test Prep (Kenya) in May 2020

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me saying I'd proceeded to the next stage. The interview started with a disclaimer, did I want to proceed despite their low salary offer? We spent the rest of the interview discussing how my qualifications meet the requirements of the job. Nail that and you'll proceed to the next stage.

Interview Questions
  • What were the circumstances that led to me leaving my previous job
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews