Acosta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2018

2.0

Business Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. The next day a recruiter from Florida called for a brief phone interview. The next day, we have a video call interview. She first explained the role then asked me about myself. She then asked my favorite and least experience. Her last questions were what are your strengths and weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

A recruiter called within 10 minutes of my submitting my resume. They asked a few questions about my resume, said they thought I was a great fit and that an area manager would be in touch with me within a few days. 30 minutes later the area manager called, told me the hourly pay and offered me the job, no questions asked.

Sales & Mareketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Acosta (Piscataway, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Sales representative with eight years of experience in the food industry/consumer goods in all aspects of sales and marketing, merchandising and inventory. Conduct continuous training of employees to ensure quality assurance and timely decisions in fast-paced and increasingly competitive consumer markets. Background includes brand management and consumer insight for clients such as Walmart, Target, ShopRite, A&P and Stop & Shop Supermarkets. Highly effectively at prioritizing tasks with great attention to detail. Proficient at leveraging database systems to assure accuracy of inventory, forecast trends and generate reports.

Interview Questions

• Seeking a full time position as a Product Brand Ambassador, Retail Store Manager, Product Marketing Representative / Supervisor (Wholesale / Retail Food Industry / Consumer Goods), allowing for advancement opportunity as well as developing my current skills to greater approach.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they quickly followed up with a phone interview. I spoke to the person a couple of times prior to receiving my offer. They were very kind and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your merchandising experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Geneva, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called on the phone and due to the fact that I had previous experience with this Company was explained what the job involved and asked what pay I was expecting and then was told that the pay was less than I was expecting . I was then offered the job based on the pay that was being offered.

Multimedia Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the recruiter, a Skype interview with the team in Florida, and an onsite interview with the Dallas (Mosaic) team.

The questions mostly focused on video and animation experience (which was great since that's what I wanted to do) but this was misleading. They really want someone to add interactive buttons in Adobe Captivate. The Mosaic Team in Dallas was completely unaware of this, showing a lack of communication within the company.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you in Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta (Torrance, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a call from their recruitment dept in FL, the conversation was very smooth and to the point, very friendly. I was offered to meet the manager in my location and we scheduled a date

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta in June 2017.

Interview

Met with area manager at Walmart subway. Basic interview, job offered same day, offer accepted. Started training within a few days, traveled a few hours to a quarterly meeting. Good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acosta (Vancouver, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a fast response with a phone screening interview the following day. The following day I had a phone interview with hiring manager and was offered the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta in March 2017.

Interview

Long and drawn out, hard to know what to make of it. It's an odd culture that doesn't seem to be overly transparent. The whole thing felt a bit off and intimidating.