Acosta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acosta Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they quickly followed up with a phone interview. I spoke to the person a couple of times prior to receiving my offer. They were very kind and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your merchandising experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Geneva, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called on the phone and due to the fact that I had previous experience with this Company was explained what the job involved and asked what pay I was expecting and then was told that the pay was less than I was expecting . I was then offered the job based on the pay that was being offered.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta (Torrance, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a call from their recruitment dept in FL, the conversation was very smooth and to the point, very friendly. I was offered to meet the manager in my location and we scheduled a date

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acosta (Vancouver, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a fast response with a phone screening interview the following day. The following day I had a phone interview with hiring manager and was offered the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta in March 2017.

Interview

Long and drawn out, hard to know what to make of it. It's an odd culture that doesn't seem to be overly transparent. The whole thing felt a bit off and intimidating.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Very thorough and professional. They will make you feel very important and like you belong to the company before you even begin working for them. Ensure that you have an updated resume because they will ask you about your past employment and what you have to offer to their company. They will make you feel comfortable before, during, and after your interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you can bring to our company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Phone interview followed up with two in person interviews. Several weeks elapsed between each in person interview. Interviewed with multiple leaders in three different departments. Was asked to complete a case study during first in person interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I had a phone interview, then an additional phone interview with 2 people, then I was asked to come in for an in person interview which took 2 hours. I met with a total of 5 people overall in the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were relevant to the job I was applying for   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called me three days after I applied online. Talked to the hiring manager couple days later. Got the offer one week later. After that they did a background check. Started about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience   1 Answer

Merchdising Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

I felt the job opportunities that are avaliable will be a great fit to my abilities. the phone interview was well received. I felt comfortable discussing my future opportunities. I felt comfortable providing my experience in detail with the manager.