KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Acosta Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 310 of over 310 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Acosta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta in Jul 2022

Interview

Virtual interview. Second follow up interview virtual w Acosta . Professional , friendly , informative. Fine process for interviews.I was very impressed with that the interviewer she gave me great opportunity and ideas for the best plan for my i.e. hours

Interview Questions
  • Did I have previous retail experience in this particular job experience answer was yes
    Answer Question

Acosta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta in Jul 2022

Interview

I was sent an email and a text. I replied. Then received a phone call shortly after. I am waiting for the support team to call me back and give me instructions to set up my paycheck.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work Thursday and Friday?

The latest conversations about Advertising

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Acosta

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta

Interview

HR reached out to schedule and interview, I scheduled it and then I never received a called. I emailed called and left voicemails but never heard back. Reached out over LinkedIn and set another appointment and she ghosted me again. I still see the job posting for this position open and still have yet to hear back. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Acosta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Acosta in Jun 2022

Interview

Recruiter reached out to setup an interview and confirmed the interview time and date. Recruiter never called at the interview time, didn’t answer my phone call, or respond to my email. Super unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Acosta

Application

I interviewed at Acosta

Interview

El personal muy prepotente, mal encarados, hacen la entrevista de mala gana. Al inicio aseguraban que no había ningún lugar para ofrecer, me pidieron nivel de idioma inglés y manejo de paquetería

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Acosta

Application

I interviewed at Acosta

Interview

It was easy to apply and then had a phone interview with a recruiter. Next, I talked with a manager who asked about my experience and why I was interested in the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Columbus, OH)

Interview

Recruiter texted me for some available days and times. On the agreed day no call. I texted, called, and emailed and no response. I guess 15 years grocery experience in analytics wasn't good enough. This happened for another position before as well. This company needs to respect candidates and their time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Chicago, IL)

Interview

(tl; dr: ghosted by recruiter after she invited me for a phone interview, which never happened). I applied online. The recruiter emailed me within a day asking for my availability for a phone screen. I replied that day with several time slots for the next few business days. A day went by with no response, so I followed up. Still no response. Then she called me out of the blue on a Friday and I missed the call because I was headed into the meeting. She left no phone number to call her back. I called the number she had called from and got an anonymous voicemail box, left a message. Haven't heard back. I have attempted to respond to the original email one more time and have still heard nothing. The original email asking for my availability was 8 days ago. Not impressed.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2022

Interview

Answered questions with a computerized chat. Set up virtual interview, it gave multiple times and dates to pick. Got an email and text with details about the call and who would be interviewing me. The virtual interview was with the main interviewer and the area manager for my location. Very friendly and easy going.

Interview Questions
  • Best and worst quality about yourself.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Norfolk, VA) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was very conversational and professional. I felt comfortable and totally myself the entire time. I interviewed with a Sr. Manager of Operations, a Business Manager and the VP of Operations.

Interview Questions
  • If we called your current manager/supervisor right now, how would they describe you in their words based on their experience working with you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 310 Interviews

Acosta Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Acosta as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.99 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Manager Assistant - BMA and Retail Coverage Merchandiser rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Retail Merchandiser and Merchandiser roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Acosta takes an average of 15 days when considering 297 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Retail Coverage Merchandiser had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Merchandiser roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Acosta according to 297 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.08%