Acosta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acosta Interview Questions

Interviews at Acosta

2.0

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Quick and easy. I applied online and received a call within a couple days. The interview was very straight forward and I was offered the job within a couple days.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

Their was a phone interview. Then a video interview after I passed the phone interview. A week after that I finally a in person interview. The interview process was okay over all.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

Interviewed for a Merchandiser to go to different stores under contract and do what is planned out for you to do. From planagrams to displays and stocking. Some positions are local some you may have to travel to. Start times my vary depending on the stores and what needs to be done.

Interview Questions

• Experience?   2 Answers
    • Willing to travel?   2 Answers
    • Hours available to work?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about an experience were you worked as a team to get something done?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Acosta?   Answer Question
    • Just don't understand the new way of looking for careers. What happened to face to face handing in a resume. Interviewing face to face?   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dumfries, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Dumfries, VA) in November 2019.

Interview

First you will have a phone interview with HR. Then you will have a phone Interview with your hiring boss. Once you go over basic questions and knowledge about the job, then you get the offer. You speak with HR again to confirm your job offer. Once you sign the agreement forms then you are hired and they do a background check. No Drug Test. The first few days is training at home. They send you a device in the mail to do your job and you are able to start pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available to work? Do you have any retail experience?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta (New York, NY).

Interview

A friend got me hired, and then I got my friends hired. Informal. Still waiting on the promises that were made that we were going 100% remote like majority of the organization. Still waiting on my own team as promised. Still doing whatever we want to do while others lose their jobs because of who we know. I'm fed up myself and I'm one of the ones who "have it made." If you are hard up and need a check this place is for you interview! But if you value yourself, and your next move DON'T FALL FOR THE HYPE. We'll all be resigning soon as we get a solid offer anyways!

Interview Questions

• Wasn't asked any. Was practically given the job!   1 Answer

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

Took 3 weeks to complete including phone and face-to-face interviews. Fairly simple process but in hindsight I should've picked up on a few signs.

**Phone interview was pretty general questions and mostly the recruiter selling the job to me. At the end of the phone interview, the recruiter advised me of the pay and hours. I declined because of both. We ended the call and i thought that was the end of that.
    **3 days later to my surprise the recruiter called me back to advise she spoke with the hiring manager and they would be flexible with the hours and pay if i still wanted to move forward. I was stoked and in need of a job, so I happily agreed to move forward with an interview.
    **Face-to-face interview with hiring manager was pretty standard questions - strengths/weaknesses, difficult situations etc. Interview ended with a tour of the office and warehouse.
    **Recruiter offered me the job with negotiated pay/hours the following week - I accepted

***************************************************
    Hindsight:

**The job ended up being NOTHING as it was described and the environment was terrible. I felt lied to, swindled and stuck
    **I should've known when the recruiter called me back AFTER i declined the hours/pay that something wasn't right. They were just desperate to fill the role and needed bodies in place.
    **If it's too good to be - don't trust it

Interview Questions

• What are your skills in MS Excel?   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Double team type of interview. They will make you wait in the lobby for a while and then call you back. You meet with the hiring manager and the director level or above. Pretty easy interview

Pacific Rim Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Issaquah, WA).

Interview

The interview process was very quick in my opinion. I made initial contact and interest at an internship fair at my university. After getting their contact information and applying, I had a in-person interview for about an hour with 2 people. After the interview, I was emailed in a prompt amount of time. The whole experience was standard and very streamlined.

Interview Questions

• What was a interesting project you worked on and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA

Interview

I met with a Senior VP and 2 other Business Managers. They were trying to see if I was a fit with the office culture. It was laid back and was really just a long conversation. They didn't just read questions off of a list.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if we have an opportunity to add a big client but it would be a conflict of interest with one of our current clients?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Met the District Manager in one of the assigned stores for an interview. She went over the basic job duties. We role played a lot of different customer interactions.

Interview Questions

• How much merchandising experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with difficult customers ?   1 Answer