Acosta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acosta Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.0

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Very thorough and professional. They will make you feel very important and like you belong to the company before you even begin working for them. Ensure that you have an updated resume because they will ask you about your past employment and what you have to offer to their company. They will make you feel comfortable before, during, and after your interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you can bring to our company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Phone interview followed up with two in person interviews. Several weeks elapsed between each in person interview. Interviewed with multiple leaders in three different departments. Was asked to complete a case study during first in person interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I had a phone interview, then an additional phone interview with 2 people, then I was asked to come in for an in person interview which took 2 hours. I met with a total of 5 people overall in the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were relevant to the job I was applying for   Answer Question

Merchdising Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

I felt the job opportunities that are avaliable will be a great fit to my abilities. the phone interview was well received. I felt comfortable discussing my future opportunities. I felt comfortable providing my experience in detail with the manager.

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (New York, NY).

Interview

for me it was a phone interview for about 45 mins - 1 hour. Then 2 in person interview to meet two different managers I will be reporting to. Interview questions were standard. Just focusing on getting to know you as an individual. I received a reply that I was successful within one week but due to HR, I did not start the job until after 1 month

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? why do you want to work here? what are your career goals?   Answer Question

Acosta Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Got an email referral from the guy and applied online. Then did a phone screening. The next two days I did an initial phone interview and then they day after that I was offered the job and I accepted. I filled out the background check but it was really difficult to get my addresses lined up properly and the background check went through. The next week I got an email for. HR saying that I didn't meet company standards, whatever the he'll that means. And so I tried to email HR with the address the sent me and it wouldn't go through. Don't know why I have no criminal history or anything of the sorts so it doesn't make sense....

Interview Questions

The human resources said my background check didn't meet company standards even though I was offered a position. No clue why and I couldn't email human resources to figure it out. Has anyone else had this problem?

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acosta in August 2016.

Interview

Got a call from Recruiter who talked for 30 mins and offered the job waiting the Manager approval. Recruiter promised hours around 30 per week and less at 20 per week. What a lie the Manager tell me that only 7 to 10 hours per week. How is this even a job?

Fulfillment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

After applying through LinkedIn, I received an email requesting a phone interview. After the phone interview, a few days later I received an invitation for a face-to-face interview. The in-person interview was very relaxed and stress-free. Management was very kind and eager to explain the position. I was given a tour of the facility and met with other people in management. Overall, I enjoyed this interview.

CRM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Easy, just talk and agree to everything. Based on cultural fit, ie. having no strong opinions, and ability to take bad treatment. Office manager is great at interviewing, because more people quit than are hired. Job description is deceptive and inaccurate.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Acosta?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Retail Service Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acosta (Portland, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

I did not have an in-person interview, it was done via the phone. My interview was with an HR person who seemed to be new on the job (he sort of stumbled through the interview) in another city. We spoke 2 times on the phone, first a screening call, second about a 20 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience in retail, background, availability, okay with pay, etc. It was incorrectly stated that the pay was going to be $15/hr, but it was backed down to $13. I feel it was an honest error on the interviewer's part. And it was a 20% raise from what I made at that big orange home and hardware store.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ah, it's pretty much "here's what the pay is, do you want the job".