Acosta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2017

2.0

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acosta (Vancouver, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a fast response with a phone screening interview the following day. The following day I had a phone interview with hiring manager and was offered the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta in March 2017.

Interview

Long and drawn out, hard to know what to make of it. It's an odd culture that doesn't seem to be overly transparent. The whole thing felt a bit off and intimidating.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Very thorough and professional. They will make you feel very important and like you belong to the company before you even begin working for them. Ensure that you have an updated resume because they will ask you about your past employment and what you have to offer to their company. They will make you feel comfortable before, during, and after your interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you can bring to our company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Phone interview followed up with two in person interviews. Several weeks elapsed between each in person interview. Interviewed with multiple leaders in three different departments. Was asked to complete a case study during first in person interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I had a phone interview, then an additional phone interview with 2 people, then I was asked to come in for an in person interview which took 2 hours. I met with a total of 5 people overall in the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were relevant to the job I was applying for   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called me three days after I applied online. Talked to the hiring manager couple days later. Got the offer one week later. After that they did a background check. Started about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience   1 Answer

Merchdising Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

I felt the job opportunities that are avaliable will be a great fit to my abilities. the phone interview was well received. I felt comfortable discussing my future opportunities. I felt comfortable providing my experience in detail with the manager.

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (New York, NY).

Interview

for me it was a phone interview for about 45 mins - 1 hour. Then 2 in person interview to meet two different managers I will be reporting to. Interview questions were standard. Just focusing on getting to know you as an individual. I received a reply that I was successful within one week but due to HR, I did not start the job until after 1 month

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? why do you want to work here? what are your career goals?   Answer Question

Category Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Rogers, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

Received call from HR setting up interview in Rogers location. Met with hiring manager and his boss. Thought interview went well - was asked very ambiguous sales questions. Was told they would make a decision by the end of the week (interviewed on a Monday) and let me know. Sent Thank You follow up e-mails and never heard back. Very unprofessional-like process. Called corporate HR multiple times to get update on process and was never called back. Although I didn't get the role, I realized I didn't want to work for a company that doesn't treat people right. Hiring managers never got back after multiple attempts to contact.

Acosta Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Got an email referral from the guy and applied online. Then did a phone screening. The next two days I did an initial phone interview and then they day after that I was offered the job and I accepted. I filled out the background check but it was really difficult to get my addresses lined up properly and the background check went through. The next week I got an email for. HR saying that I didn't meet company standards, whatever the he'll that means. And so I tried to email HR with the address the sent me and it wouldn't go through. Don't know why I have no criminal history or anything of the sorts so it doesn't make sense....

Interview Questions

The human resources said my background check didn't meet company standards even though I was offered a position. No clue why and I couldn't email human resources to figure it out. Has anyone else had this problem?