Acosta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acosta Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2018

2.0

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Very thorough and professional. They will make you feel very important and like you belong to the company before you even begin working for them. Ensure that you have an updated resume because they will ask you about your past employment and what you have to offer to their company. They will make you feel comfortable before, during, and after your interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you can bring to our company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acosta in August 2014.

Interview

It was very quick, very professional and they were very open to answering any questions you have about the job. I enjoyed it and was thrilled when I got the position. Really wish it would have been in person but that's just not how Acosta works. You need to be an independent self starter to be successful.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Green Bay, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

I submitted my application on their website. Was called the next day and was hired without interview, over the phone, based on my resume and experience.
    I should have known then and there that this company was a scam.

Interview Questions

• Are you still available to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Takes 4-6 weeks. They leave you hanging quite often. Tend to string people along with no final answer. You wil have to decide if you really want this position as other offers will come in while you wait.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to do 1-2 overnights per month.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acosta (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a brief interview with the supervisor when he was visiting the area, then a follow up phone interview. The process took a couple months because the company was expanding the number of positions for the area.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with travel outside the metro area?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Interview

Perhaps the weirdest interview experience I have ever had. I was told during the initial phone screen call that the salary was less than half of my current salary. I thanked the screener and indicated that I was not interested in pursuing the opportunity. A week later, I received another call from the recruiter indicating they would like to schedule an interview and knew that my salary requirement is doubled than what they are offering. He said that they may be able to adjust once we interviewed. Looking back, I am glad that we scheduled a video interview and that I did not have to drive across town because the hiring manager went on and on about the problems he is facing and how he is looking for someone to come in to essentially "pull the wolves off" him. He portrayal of the department and company was so negative that I could not set foot in those doors.

Interview Questions

• Cannot recall any questions the hiring manager asked because all I heard was his constant complaints about his problems.   Answer Question

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acosta (Charlotte, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

A phone interview with an Hr.rep. They emailed me for a time to be set up. They called at the appointed time. The Interview was 15 minutes. They thanked me for applying. The Hr rep asked some basic questions about my experience. They asked about my availability for a start date. I was also asked if I have reliable transportation for work.
    The working hours and breaks were explained.
    The Hr associate then stated my resume would be referred to the hiring supervisor.
    I was later interviewed by the hiring supervisor. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. The supervisor explained what was expected and what a typical work day would be like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hr called with a job, There was no negotiation They offered $13.00/per, I countered but the answer was no. ( Hr got the supervisor on the line, they stood form on the offer)

Multimedia Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the recruiter, a Skype interview with the team in Florida, and an onsite interview with the Dallas (Mosaic) team.

The questions mostly focused on video and animation experience (which was great since that's what I wanted to do) but this was misleading. They really want someone to add interactive buttons in Adobe Captivate. The Mosaic Team in Dallas was completely unaware of this, showing a lack of communication within the company.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you in Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

I applied online and was given brief phone interview. I went in to the office the following week and had an in person interview. The interview was fairly laid back and didn't seem uncomfortable on either side.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta in March 2017.

Interview

Long and drawn out, hard to know what to make of it. It's an odd culture that doesn't seem to be overly transparent. The whole thing felt a bit off and intimidating.