Actifio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Actifio

3.5

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Actifio (Waltham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Referred by partner, I had an hour phone interview with 2 VP's, was flown to HQ for 6 hour in person interviews with president of sales, CMO, VP of channels/MSP, VP of inside sales, HR, Senior Director of Channels.

Interview Questions

• Why leave your current position as an entrepreneur to come work for Actifio?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Actifio (Waltham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Intense process, I had one phone interview with my direct manager. Typical questions for a first interview. After, I was invited to meet with 3 other higher managers each for about 45 minutes, and then the HR manager for 30 minutes. Mostly focused on personality traits and career goals, but they did have a couple of technical questions about excel and job specific questions. The last interview I was brought in to in meet the CEO, he meets everyone before extending an offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Actifio (Waltham, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

I truly enjoyed interviewing with Actifio. I met several people during for my first round interview, Each of them were from different departments and brought their own personality to the table. Overall felt very comfortable, and had very positive feedback. If you get the opportunity to interview with Actifio, take it.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Actifio (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of phone and webex conversations with sales management, SA management, a couple employees, and the VP of Architecture. A demo and presentation was done to foster technical questions regarding the product and solutions. Questions were asked to gather information about my experience and how I work with others. Then discussions were finalized with sales management and HR on compensation expectations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific project I worked on for a customer and how I solved their business needs.   Answer Question

BDC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Actifio (Cambridge, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was recruited on linked in, asked to come to a "job-fair type interview " so I accepted this invitation . I met with 4 current employees at various levels of management and all of them were awesome and friendly until this absolutely rude and arrogant ceo type made me feel stupid and asked me demeaning questions. I left crying.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you seem as prepared as your precious potential colleagues ?   1 Answer

User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Actifio in August 2014.

Interview

First interview was by phone. Interview arranged by recruiter. Asked to see portfolio and links to web sites that I had built recently. Nothing unusual. Questions were as expected. May ask technical questions to test your knowledge of programming languages.

Director - Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Actifio (Boston, MA).

Interview

Many phone interviews and an onsite interview. Very well organized. The team was a brilliant group with very high caliber people. Overall a very pleasant experience. I decided to not take the offer for a variety of reasons, but everything was handled very professionally.

Linux Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Actifio (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was divided into 3 parts:
    1. Written test (Aptitude and linux subject)
    2. Technical round (Advance question about linux)
    3. HR round
    The interview process didn't take too long and the intrviewers were friendly.

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Actifio (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds.
    First round was non technical and the second one was technical. First round was taken by my manager and the second was taken by our senior team lead.

The first round was more about my past education, final year project and internship. Also i had to answer why I chose the IT industry having a ECE degree.

The second round was completely technical , all questions were about linux.

Interview Questions

• How do you configure a NFS server, Apache server?
      What is network gateway?
      Explain the concept of SElinux   Answer Question

Junior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Actifio in May 2017.

Interview

Through referal i went, they just asked basics, first written later technical. They only first dont understand what we are telling. Searching google and asking waste of time. Dont go u seriously regret it.